OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harden with 28 on 4 FT's.....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Klay aint no JJ

[quote name="offwhitewhite"][QUOTE name="Freeze"]i absolutely think people that dont like basketball are quietly racist. serious.[/QUOTE]Only a racist would have a thought like that.[/quote]Nah, whatever it would be called for someone to be against a white stereotype that most likely has a black best friend, I'm that.

Was donating blood Sunday and asked if they could switch it to Game 7. They did, and as soon as it comes on, I hear this ol' country voice, "Daw, man, basketball? Y'all gotta put it on DAMN basketball?" Emphasized the hell outta 'DAMN', too. Like legit angry. He was positioned in the room in a way that I couldn't see him right away, but when I finally looked over... swear to Godzilla... camo Ducks Unlimited hat, Jack Daniels tee, and some rebel flag sunglasses on his hat.

Zero percent chance dude loves and appreciates all ethnicities. :lol: One hundred percent chance he tells people his best friend is black.

Whatever it's called to be 'against' these types, I'm that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom