OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope the hawks take this series ( even tho I know they won't) for two reasons...

1. As a LeBron fan I hate to see him make the finals only to get washed by whoever comes out the west ( Warriors :pimp: ) then his finals record drops to 2-4 :smh:

2. If the hawks go I could hit Philips and catch the warriors in the finals :pimp:

Hope the hawks take this series ( even tho I know they won't) for two reasons...

1. As a LeBron fan I hate to see him make the finals only to get washed by whoever comes out the west ( Warriors
pimp.gif
) then his finals record drops to 2-4
mean.gif

2. If the hawks go I could hit Philips and catch the warriors in the finals
pimp.gif
But just imagine if the Cavs beat the Warriors 
smokin.gif

Epsn basically didn't cover the hernandez case which was way nore interesting than thabo. it's a bit strange.
Its really not about interest and more about cultural relevance (which writers should find a fertile ground to boost their views/clicks),

especially given the sociopolitical climate at present.

Not but months ago NBA players were rockin' "I Can't Breathe" (thanks Derrick Rose) shirts in support of Eric Garner,

NFL players were doin' the "Hands up, don't shoot" gesture as they stormed out of the tunnel...

and now nobody, not even those who aren't members of the NBPA are discussing it on television.

Yet, we can discuss the adorable Riley Curry's presence at a press conference ad naseum.

Last edited:

1. As a LeBron fan I hate to see him make the finals only to get washed by whoever comes out the west ( Warriors
pimp.gif
) then his finals record drops to 2-4
mean.gif

2. If the hawks go I could hit Philips and catch the warriors in the finals
pimp.gif
But just imagine if the Cavs beat the Warriors 
smokin.gif
that would not be cool at all.

I'd rather Lebron have all the odds against him, and still win so Lebron hater will feels extra butt hurt. It would turn Warriors fans into Lebron haters as well.

Last edited:
I'm seeing some very not based viritrol directing at the homie B.

Ask KD how that been working.

All this Lil B talk just had me blazing down the highway bumping Gods Father Mixtape, I Own Swag. Ha ha ha

Cue the Denzel "My *****" meme

God Father is classic, obviously I listen to other more rational music but something about Lil B draws me
Back and dudes trys to spread nothing but positive vibes

So i cant be mad at that

espn didnt cover the hernandez case because they are the uncharteddrake to the patriots' lebron james

Cue the Denzel "My *****" meme

God Father is classic, obviously I listen to other more rational music but something about Lil B draws me
Back and dudes trys to spread nothing but positive vibes

So i cant be mad at that

Blue Flame though >>>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom