OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2nd round is goin' 2B wicked
nthat.gif

Cavs Vs Bulls... LeBron James Vs D-Rose
indifferent.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif

Last edited:
I think this the year the Bulls finally beat LeBron :wow:
Doubt it. They'll come in pumped up then realize their out matched again. Then once they feel desperate they'll start complaining about calls all the time acting like they never commit a foul.

Last edited:
Eating the booty like groceries is some grown man stuff.
While I do admit to getting my nose in there if I'm snacking from the back, I must also say, I'm still a child and not privy to this grown man stuff, just yet.
Stacy Dash though, straight grocery shopping, today, right now, taking those groceries right home, unloading those groceries, and eating right away, right away.

Ahhhhh man :rofl: :rofl:

A 6 at best? To each their own.

7.5 without makeup.. with make up 8.0-8.5.. with the basketball iq shes a dime trophy wife.  

:smokin

Eating the booty like groceries is some grown man stuff.
While I do admit to getting my nose in there if I'm snacking from the back, I must also say, I'm still a child and not privy to this grown man stuff, just yet.
Stacy Dash though, straight grocery shopping, today, right now, taking those groceries right home, unloading those groceries, and eating right away, right away.

:rofl: can't hate an honest man.

I think this the year the Bulls finally beat LeBron 
embarassed.gif
It's now or never at this point.

Bulls are relatively healthy.

Rose seems to be "byke" and they have some nice depth now.

They better get it done, because going forward they could be a totally different team with the talks off discontent between Thibs and the front office.

I think this the year the Bulls finally beat LeBron :wow:

I hope so. Unfortunately after the Cavs the Wizards will be waiting for them. The one team that knows how soft they really are. We just have to take Rose and Pau souls. We took the rest of the Bulls souls last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom