OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I changed the thread title to have both East and West times. I don't like it though. Its too much. I'll probably go back to just Pacific.

the only thing I am willing to concede to the East is Cracker Barrel (@DCAllAmerican) and Fazoli's....

and we have a single Fazoli's in Chino Hills already 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 for real?

but naw, hearing all those Toronto...ians, speak was weird. Very Scottish sounding, wasn't expecting that
well I spent 2 hours at the toronto airport once waiting for my flight to NYC but i dont think that counts

french canada 
sick.gif
I was bff with a frenchie from Quebec my first semester of college.... he kinda changed my views on French Canadians tbh... the other frenchie was a douche tho

but naw, one of the things I vividly when remember when I was younger was the tension between French Canada and the rest of Canada 

laugh.gif
 for real?

but naw, hearing all those Toronto...ians, speak was weird. Very Scottish sounding, wasn't expecting that
Cuz Canada catxhes all. Dont they have like 9 provinves and a bunch or bordic irish peeps and UK and frenxh?
10 provinces and 3 territories.... I hate myself for knowing this
I changed the thread title to have both East and West times. I don't like it though. Its too much. I'll probably go back to just Pacific.
this would be ideal.

the world runs on PST anyways

I live in PG County MD. It's the richest majority black county in the whole country. So I got that going for me.

East Coast!

Last edited:

Im close to the beach and close to ski resorts.

No tornados. No harsh winters. No snow on the ground at all

West Coast >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
i mean.... yall may not have tornados in cali... but i hear them earthquakes EVERY year be  muh***** not to mention the state is always on fire...and is currently separating from the US slowly

Outside of NYC and DC cause of it's importance politically yea...umm...that's all I got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom