OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wiz 
nerd.gif

Ain't **** in Oregon but weed, white people, rain, trees, and an irrelevant College football program that is only kinda relevant because players from Texas.
dog I was born in Denton and grew up in Dallas. It's aight 2nd best city in Texas but once you go to the west coast it pails in comparison.

Last edited:
Ain't **** in Oregon but weed, white people, rain, trees, and an irrelevant College football program that is only kinda relevant because players from Texas.
dog I was born in Denton and grew up I'm Dallas. It's aight 2nd best city in Texas but once you go the west coast it pails in comparison.

Cali is dope, maybe even Seattle.

Oregon sucks no matter how you look at it.

Man I just got back from Austin today and good God I love that place.

Cali is dope, maybe even Seattle.

Oregon sucks no matter how you look at it.

Man I just got back from Austin today and good God I love that place.

Oregon ain't **** besides portland, but pdx is dope you missing out. Especially if you like Austin...the 2 cities are really similar

Dallas has or will have every burger chain mentioned in this thread :smokin

I hear the in N outs taste different out here though

Last edited:
Five Guys is way too expensive. Should have to spend around 20 for a burger fries and drink. In N Out is my fav

Dallas has or will have every burger chain mentioned in this thread :smokin

I hear the in N outs taste different out here though

That's cause it doesn't have that sprinkle of fiye :smokin that you can only get outchea

Love the self pats on the back from this guy. Sit on the fence and dont take a stand. Bounce in here and claim what a genius you are. That whole debate about the Warriors responding if their offense isnt clicking was a joke. Of course they wouldnt respond well, their ******* offense isnt clicking! Didnt even understand what your point was with that. But continue to praise yourself.

Also the claim that the 8th seed is a cake walk is a joke. Youre putting the Warriors in a lose-lose situation. If they win, they need to destroy them. If they lose, theyre frauds that just lost to an eighth seed. Also no one exclaimed this was an easy series. If they did, its your bad for taking them seriously.

Clown.

Shut yo dumb *** up. Don't quote me again until you put your money where your mouth is clown.

I'm not about to go on and on about this **** when you were one of the main ones running your damn mouth when this initial conversation happened before the series started. "Wooster"

Do I really need to go by and find every quote from everyone that said the series would be easy to prove a point? I'm not about to do all that. I'm pretty sure many people on here know what they said prior to this series starting. Goootttttt damn

Last edited:
Love the self pats on the back from this guy. Sit on the fence and dont take a stand. Bounce in here and claim what a genius you are. That whole debate about the Warriors responding if their offense isnt clicking was a joke. Of course they wouldnt respond well, their ******* offense isnt clicking! Didnt even understand what your point was with that. But continue to praise yourself.

Also the claim that the 8th seed is a cake walk is a joke. Youre putting the Warriors in a lose-lose situation. If they win, they need to destroy them. If they lose, theyre frauds that just lost to an eighth seed. Also no one exclaimed this was an easy series. If they did, its your bad for taking them seriously.

Clown.

Shut yo dumb *** up. Don't quote me again until you put your money where your mouth is clown.

I'm not about to go on and on about this **** when you were one of the main ones running your damn mouth when this initial conversation happened before the series started. "Wooster"

Your thoughts @wooster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom