OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Kobe fans giving up on the Duncan v Kobe stuff?

Never thought I'd see the day.

It's still early PST

Oh yes and they are going to bring up Kobe's points although he's shot like more than 6000 shots than Duncan

Then they will bring up how Kobe went 22/6/6 ignoring that he shot 37 percent and basically had a league average PER

I know the playbook.

I couldn't keep arguing Kobe>Duncan Kobe>Lebron

Its just foolish

Last edited:
Most of these who's better debates split so many hairs its usually a moot point.

That's why MJ is the GOAT. He clearly separated himself from everyone in so many different categories it's tough to find a equal across the board. He has none.

Most of these who's better debates split so many hairs its usually a moot point.

That's why MJ is the GOAT. He clearly separated himself from everyone in so many different categories it's tough to find a equal across the board. He has none.

Apparently you missed when NTer mrlbj explained that LeBron on his worst day is a better basketball player than MJ :rolleyes

Apparently you missed when NTer mrlbj explained that LeBron on his worst day is a better basketball player than MJ :rolleyes

I missed that. LeBron hasn't reached Kobes level yet. So it's impossible for him to have a better resume than Jordan.

6 for 6 no game 7s > 2 for 5 with one loss by sweep and another by the largest margin in Finals history. Case closed

Last edited:

It wasn't even a explanation he just said it :smh:

Playoff Beards
nthat.gif

Dirk aged better than Barkley and KG and he dominated KG every single time they matched up.

Dirk led a team to the title and Malone was choking free throws in the clutch. Give me Dirk over all of those guys.

People also forget that John Stockon was a huge part of Malone's success. I'll take Dirk over Malone any day of the week. Over KG? I dunno

I missed that. LeBron hasn't reached Kobes level yet. So it's impossible for him to have a better resume than Jordan.

6 for 6 no game 7s > 2 for 5 with one loss by sweep and another by the largest margin in Finals history. Case closed

Man lets be real

Lebron is on the same level as Kobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom