OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pau wouldn't be a HOF player if he didn't come play with kobe

Love would have been a HOF player if he didn't come play with lebron

Pau going to further solidify his credentials when he wins another ring this season without Kobe. If (when) the Clips get eliminated, I'm all in with the Bulls.

That cool, Cold City, etc.?

Better then Melos ball stopping and Melos lack of defense.

The fact that Melo name ain't even come up till now tells you all you need to know.

I remember dudes saying he shoulda won ROY over him and would be the better player.

How'd that go?

@danmccarneySAEN: Spurs staffer says Leonard doesn't really want to do anything that doesn't involve sleep or basketball. Sounds right.

@dweinman22: @danmccarneySAEN i went to SDSU at the same time as him and at midnight as I was going to a party I saw him playing basketball next door.

...:wow:

Tim Duncan is the best 4 and best player of his generation.

Given how great two way bigs impact the game more than guards I don't see how it's debatable
If only Duncan's impact could have resulted in his team beating kobes team in the playoffs more than once last decade

But to be fair Phil Jackson coaching circles around Greg "overrated" pop had a lot to do with it

Not discrediting Duncan here but you never hear people bring up the whole "needing help" narrative when it comes to him even though he's consitantly been surrounded by HOF level talent right from the get go on top of a HOF coach...dudes pick and choose who to prop up/discredit with the dumbest reasons possible :lol:

Tim Duncan is the best 4 and best player of his generation.

Given how great two way bigs impact the game more than guards I don't see how it's debatable
If only Duncan's impact could have resulted in his team beating kobes team in the playoffs more than once last decade

But to be fair Phil Jackson coaching circles around Greg "overrated" pop had a lot to do with it

I like it

No mention of Shaq- a top 15 all time player :lol:

Last edited:
Not discrediting Duncan here but you never hear people bring up the whole "needing help" narrative when it comes to him even though he's consitantly been surrounded by HOF level talent right from the get go on top of a HOF coach...dudes pick and choose who to prop up/discredit with the dumbest reasons possible :lol:

Hit the nail on the head.

The only argument against Bron is the 2011 Finals, he dominated in the playoffs the last 3 years in Miami and was the only reason they even made it to the Finals last year.

If you wanna fault him for not beating a Spurs team that played the best Finals in NBA history, you're just an idiot and should take a shot of bleach.

Agreed.

I don't believe he was going back home to play for the Cavs because of homesickness. This dude went back because DWade is on the decline, saw that Kyrie is essentially a younger version of DWade, and the pressure to win "6-7-8-9" championships dissipates. The way his team marketed it was pretty genius.

He's a beast no lie but his willingness to quickly jump ship when things go south is very beta.

@danmccarneySAEN: Spurs staffer says Leonard doesn't really want to do anything that doesn't involve sleep or basketball. Sounds right.

@dweinman22: @danmccarneySAEN i went to SDSU at the same time as him and at midnight as I was going to a party I saw him playing basketball next door.

...:wow:

Not surprising, but helps explain why he already has a Finals MVP and DPOY.

The only argument against Bron is the 2011 Finals, he dominated in the playoffs the last 3 years in Miami and was the only reason they even made it to the Finals last year.

If you wanna fault him for not beating a Spurs team that played the best Finals in NBA history, you're just an idiot and should take a shot of bleach.
Any championship lakers squad would wash last years spurs team. Like we have most of our championship seasons

Tony and Manu are HOF but they aren't on the same level of Shaq, Wade, Bosh, Gasol

Hit the nail on the head.

Very true but he's never left San Antonio...

Agreed.

I don't believe he was going back home to play for the Cavs because of homesickness. This dude went back because DWade is on the decline, saw that Kyrie is essentially a younger version of DWade, and the pressure to win "6-7-8-9" championships dissipates. The way his team marketed it was pretty genius.

He's a beast no lie but his willingness to quickly jump ship when things go south is very beta.
plus he thinks he the king, but he aint no king in miami. he aint never going above wade and riley. 

what happened to NOT 5 NOT 6 NOT 7 tho. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

Tony and Manu are HOF but they aren't on the same level of Shaq, Wade, Bosh, Gasol

The Admiral would like to disagree with you...

Last edited:

That 2011 finals is the only red mark in his career imo .Those other 2 finals losses of his career were against teams that were much better than his team. I hate seeing average Joes talk about how many rings this person should've won or discrediting a player success because of the conference they play in. It's the damn NBA, a league filled with the best damn players in the world. It's not easy to win. You'll never catch me discrediting any of these N's success. It's stupid as hell to me.

Speaking of shots of bleach, might wanna take one yourself after this statement. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you even watch basketball or do you just hate on things you don't know?

You sound as close to an IG thot as your starting PG, by any metric or eye test that Spurs team put on the best Finals performance ever, your opinion doesn't outweigh facts guy.

Your eyes were probably to focused on Lebron to even see the series.

They're definitely on the same level as Bosh and Gasol.

Not on the same level as Shaq and Wade tho. I can agree with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom