OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said Butler aint a max player 
nerd.gif

Did the Bulls really just score 7 points in 40 seconds? I only ask because I was driving and it may have been a delay with the app.

Last edited:
Jimmy Butler is their most consistent offensive player.

The big question will be if he can maintain that consistency while trying to slow down LeBron.

That'll be important because Rose has become so erratic that you don't know what you're gonna get from him and, like I expected, Gasol is once again shrinking in the playoffs.

Wait that one greek dude that pwned rachel mcnichols at the all star game that play for the rockets is out for the season??? I did not know that [emoji]128558[/emoji]

Wait that one greek dude that pwned rachel mcnichols at the all star game that play for the rockets is out for the season??? I did not know that [emoji]128558[/emoji]

Yep. The initial reports said "Out 1-2 weeks with back spasms", then in what felt like 2 days later it said "out for season, will require back surgery".

Look at the Bucks, went on that fantastic run, only to give it back up and be tied at the half :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom