OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, if Warriors keep this up

Is there anyone in the league that make it a series?

Like damn.
Let's see how they do against a team that actually attempts to play defense and not give them open layup lines every time down. 

**** is pitiful watching the pelicans play 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Again the Pelicans are the second worst paint defense in the league, and you guys know I support what the W's are doing.
Omir Asik simply has to do more. Thats it.
Point is they're not just a jump shooting team...

The rest of the playoffs will reveal that...
You guys need to not take the term "jump shooting team" as a slight. Their offense is engineered around getting jumpshots which isnt a bad thing when you make them at the rate that the Warriors do.

Welp Curry wont be playing in the 4th

Last edited:
I'm not going to be too hard on the Pels for this one. Bunch of playoff rookies going up against the best team in the league in one of the hardest places to play. They'll get better. Still have them winning only one game, but they'll get better.

Curry 3-11.
roll.gif

Clown better be thankful for the Pelicans playing a horrible game so far.

Last edited:
I'm not going to be too hard on the Pels for this one. Bunch of playoff rookies going up against the best team in the league in one of the hardest places to play. They'll get better. Still have them winning only one game, but they'll get better.

I was hoping for two, but sweep avoidance would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom