OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought AD was on the short list of universally liked players by NT until the last few pages

spurs   Clips vs warriors WCF 
nthat.gif

I'm interested in seeing this list of 10-15 players better than AD.

I love late night laughs, they're my favorite.
Lol, not even trying to defend Nelson but, you do realize that post is from either the Preseason NBA thread or the beginning of the season. Very beginning.

But coming in to the season one could say(I wouldn't)

Lebron

KD

Russ

Steph

Harden

CP

Cousins

Kawhi

Blake

But those are the only legit names I could have seen being put in front of AD preseason.(that's if I wanted to play Devil's Advocate)

Last edited:
[quote name="Zyzz"][quote name="Rolaholic"][quote name="Mamba MVP"]Tom Haberstroh ‏@tomhaberstroh 
 10m10 minutes ago

Game 1: 35 and 7. Game 2: 26 and 11. Game 3: 29 and 15. Game 4: 36 and 11. This is just the beginning of Anthony Davis' reign.
[/quote]Against one of the best defensive teams in the league...the league ain't ready :x :x :x :x

Inb4 "unifraud"[/quote]who would call him a fraud?[/quote]Are you... familiar with... NikeTalk's... Sports & Training forum? :\

Lol, not even trying to defend Nelson but, you do realize that post is from either the Preseason NBA thread or the beginning of the season. Very beginning.

Lebron
KD
Russ
Steph
Harden
CP
Cousins
Kawhi

Blake

But those are the only legit names I could have seen being put in front of AD preseason.(that's if I wanted to play Devil's Advocate)

Fixed

@thefishnation: Update: Mike Conley is done for the night. He's going to a local medical facility for further review. Mike's left eye is swollen

welp

Conley with a new injury.

Boy, the Basketball gods are smiling on the Clipshow man.

This is without a doubt their best chance they've seen.

I will be on the CP slander bus if he ***** this up, straight up.

Watching highlights of game 3 gsw/nola. When curry hits the 3 to send it to overtime the entire crowd let's out this like blood curdling scream :lol:. They make the same scream when ad misses the final shot but it's 100x worse when that shot goes down. It's like something out a horror flick the whole stadium goes "NNNOOOOOOO!!"

[Video][/Video]

As long as it's not a concussion or something worse. Obviously, he can't play with an eye that's swollen right now :lol: .

Conley with a new injury.
Boy, the Basketball gods are smiling on the Clipshow man.
This is without a doubt their best chance they've seen.

I will be on the CP slander bus if he ***** this up, straight up.

real question is...how will TP9 flourish against beno and kalafus

Lebron
KD
Russ
Steph
Harden
CP
Cousins
Kawhi
Blake

Fixed
I only threw Kawhi on there because he was coming of the chip and Finals MVP, remember when this conversation initially took place.

I had AD somewhere around 567 then.

I also said I wouldn't put him top 3 unless he made the Playoffs.

If they didn't make the playoffs, I would have put him at 3 behind KD and in front of Harden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom