OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

One of these games that'll change because he's been wide open from that area, and he's been much better from that area this entire season. He's better than his showing from that area in this series and I expect that to change, maybe by today imo.
This is the time that he had to come through with the midrange though. Playoffs was all on Blake for them to advance further

The Cavs couldnt help it though, LBJ was a walking 50 wins by year three, the draft became an afterthought for them, their real issue was bad acquisitions, a TON of bad acquisitions.

I still remember not wanting to trade for Bosh / Stat cause they didn't wanna let go of JJ Hickson.

JJ Hickson.

Keep believing that deal was on the table if you want to....

I have no with the way New Orleans is going about it the way they are. Teams are on the clock once they draft a talent that major.

Great news for us

Wall, Beal, Otto, KD, Boogie 2017-18
Now that would be OD. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Does anyone else want to punch Will I am in the mouth? I legit want to fight the BEPs.

Last edited:
I hope the Celtics get bounced today. Waste of everyone's time having this sorry *** team in the playoffs.

Great news for us

Wall, Beal, Otto, KD, Boogie 2017-18

Even under the new cap...this won't be possible.

Beal would likely be the odd man out in this scenario. 

Bougie needs to force his way out now, the team can co-exist tho, Wall and Porter are cool taking little amount of shots

I hope the Celtics get bounced today. Waste of everyone's time having this sorry *** team in the playoffs.

Same way i feel at about the trailblazers, hawks, nets

Why do we even have to watch this game? No lie though I'm glad its on. Sitting in the airport streaming it in HD.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom