OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoot JR and Shumpert are playing better ball. Melo is a guy concerned with buckets. Not in the same league as Lebron.

anyone else can't stand common in these corny commercials?
Doing way too much with these dramatic commercials. When did Common become that guy 
laugh.gif

Future Finals MVP.

Should be a statue of him holding a pipe.
Yo 
laugh.gif

I can hear the posters now saying "Yall making an excuse for Lebron because Love got hurt". Know it's gonna happen.

Y'all dudes really think Olynyk took his shoulder out on purpose :smh:

You see him get beat and then mad, locks and pulls. He definitely acted out of anger, I'm sure he didn't think he would pull his arm out though.

Hard *** foul there on Tristan

That's a suspension worthy foul, but how do you suspend someone who's about to be eliminated from the playoffs

Andrew Bynum knows to well about that

I still dont know how yall think it was dirty, dudes were just fighting for the board

Y'all dudes really think Olynyk took his shoulder out on purpose
mean.gif
Whatever his intent was, it was dirty. Anytime you lock a joint into place and YANK it bad things are going to result

Just like swinging at someone's head on a layup/dunk or swinging your elbow at someones head/face. Or undercutting. The intent might not be there on those plays but the result will rarely be good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom