OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yo my wife is arguing with me that the Rock is sitting under the Celtics basket
laugh.gif

is she bugging or am I blind ?
I think I saw him too

All the shots at Knicks fans like they're great shots. As a Knick fan, we know what a bad team looks like better than most. The Celtics are a very bad team. Instead of trying to **** on Knick fans or the Knicks, try to tell us the Celtics are a good team.....we're waiting
Srs. Like you guys can't call trash trash because you're a Knick fan. It takes one to know one
ehh c;mon son. you can do better than this

lol just passed Damon Stoudamire in the airport.

Arizona is clearly the hub for athlete's. I partied with the Cardinals last night, bday party, and it was packed with athletes, current and ex.

crowder better get at that ***** perkins next half. no way im letting perkins put hands on my face twice and not gettin back at him. ESPECIALLY down 3-0 in the series and 20 at the half 
mean.gif
  nothin to lose at this point 

Last edited:
This game is physical now, I like :pimp:, everyone getting hit every play, this is basketball

All the shots at Knicks fans like they're great shots. As a Knick fan, we know what a bad team looks like better than most. The Celtics are a very bad team. Instead of trying to **** on Knick fans or the Knicks, try to tell us the Celtics are a good team.....we're waiting
24-12 over their last 36 games.

Under what situation is an elbow to the chest in a screen, plus advancing on em then punching him NOT an ejection? I'm starting to think there is favoritism towards the cavs man

Any team lebron is on really, i remember when wade straight tackled Darren Collison and all they called was a flagarant 1

Last edited:

Arizona is clearly the hub for athlete's. I partied with the Cardinals last night, bday party, and it was packed with athletes, current and ex.

you got the plug :nerd:

Got some friends who live down in AZ. Can confirm.

Perk needs to be black balled, he probably the worst player in the league today

i dont think yall understand what Perk job is at this point of his career. hes in there to eat up space, eat up fouls, set the tone and just be a vet.

you need one them on your team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom