OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm cool only being down four.
Thank the homie Dwight.

I know Carlisle, he will go right at him too when he comes back in.

If it takes 5 possesions straight to Dirk and Tyson, Dwight will pick up his 4th immediately after entering the game.

Dirk should have moved outta the way. If you been watching the game you can clearly see Dirk has regressed on defense,
how can he move out of the way when he's running along side him? He's supposed to just move out the way and let him have an open lay up?

Dirk should have moved outta the way. If you been watching the game you can clearly see Dirk has regressed on defense,
how can he move out of the way when he's running along side him? He's supposed to just move out the way and let him have an open lay up?
Take the foul or open lay up. Pick your poison.

Refs are gonna call fouls on Harden. Best SG in the game.

Last edited:

People still defending Hubie Brown? This is the same dude that said "urban blacks" were ruining basketball.
I don't think many are aware of this

However what he said in the late 70's may not reflect who he is today and what was going on the in the 70's in basketball none of us will never really know

Chandler is a weird looking dude. I don't understand the hype.
Bravelude that you?

I'm just saying man, there are a lot more better looking guys in the league.
laugh.gif
chill bro leave that too the females

Lets just discuss if dude can ball or not
youngwolf like

0.jpg

every time josh smith shoots a jumpshot im reminded of knicks zbo trying to bust out hotsauce handles and settling for a 40 footer 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom