OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Refs aint giving up on us yet
pimp.gif

You should be thanking us if anything.Beno will be guarding Steph on Sunday. Enjoy it, he might go for 50. :lol:

Good thing we'll have Calathes guarding him instead :lol:

Honestly, I'll rather have Tony Allen guard him just to make his life a living hell. Let Lee chase Klay around.

Last edited:
He's obviously going to "make Steph's life a living hell "

:lol:

I'm sure he's more than capable :lol: . You making it seem like it cannot happen. That's only if Joerger puts TA on Curry throughout the duration of the game, though :roll eyes

Every since Beno has checked into the game, the Grizz have been outscored 20-6 :rofl: . I love em when his offense is going, but please get some defense in.

Last edited:
If Memphis had a go to man in the clutch they would be unstoppable their d has been nice for a couple of years I still don't think they ready to win it all

I'm sure he's more than capable :lol: . You making it seem like it cannot happen. That's only if Joerger puts TA on Curry throughout the duration of the game, though :roll eyes

Every since Beno has checked into the game, the Grizz have been outscored 20-6 :rofl: . I love em when his offense is going, but please get some defense in.
Hey man no offense but
I don't think any of those dudes are going to lock up the MVP. :rolleyes

Hey man no offense but
I don't think any of those dudes are going to lock up the MVP. :rolleyes

Well, he did a great job locking up last season's MVP and other elite offensive players in the league....I don't see why he can't make things difficult / miserable for Curry.

and please don't take this as me eating Curry will be 0-40 in the series and never have a good game :lol: .

As a fan of the NBA, I think it'll be one hell of a matchup. One of the best offensive players vs one of the best defensive players. No shade being thrown

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom