OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Refs need to not try to play Dwight again next series, calls I seen against the Mavs were horrible. :x

Yet ****** still ain't come close to winning.

Tony Parker getting benched yet? he's been the epitome of washed so far this series.

Hard to see the Clippers laying down tonight and getting blown out. Every close out game the last few days have been pretty tough and decided by less than double digits. The Brooklyn game somehow ended at 10 points :lol:

Hard to see the Clippers laying down tonight and getting blown out. Every close out game the last few days have been pretty tough and decided by less than double digits. The Brooklyn game somehow ended at 10 points :lol:

While I think they'll give maximum effort, if they just can't hit shots like in Game 3, I could see it getting out of hand like that one did. We'll see.

Tony Parker getting benched yet? he's been the epitome of washed so far this series.
Nope, and its not gonna happen. I just want to see a better disribution of the minutes that this point. Mills needs to simply play more as well as Joseph if we're still planning on employing the strategy of picking up Chris Paul at full court and making him tire himself out having to work the ball up the court possession after possession.

But who knows, maybe Tony has another game 4, not like Game 4 was stellar but it was the best game he's played in my opinion.

More from Matt Moore/Hardwood Paroxysm:

- The Grizzlies allowed the 12th most 3PA per game in the regular season. Warriors took the 4th most. Warriors highest 3pt% at 39.8.

- Memphis was 17th in points per possession allowed out of the pick and roll. The Warriors were 2nd in pick and roll offense.

- ZBo had 70 points on 86 shots in that series.

Rockets fans are still so hurt. :lol:

you could at least @ me chester. it has nothing to do with him knocking us last year. it was ******* lame :lol:

if anyone else posted it, you wouldn't have said anything but because i said it must be because i'm hurt right?

Were you on Twitter last night? It's far from just you dude. My TL was literally nothing but Rockets fans going crazy. **** was weird.

Rockets fans are still so hurt. :lol:

you could at least @ me chester. it has nothing to do with him knocking us last year. it was ******* lame :lol:

if anyone else posted it, you wouldn't have said anything but because i said it must be because i'm hurt right?

Were you on Twitter last night? It's far from just you dude. My TL was literally nothing but Rockets fans going crazy. **** was weird.

i mean, we don't like yall. i think it's a somewhat healthy rivalry now. our games have been pretty close. harden v wes matthews is fun. obviously we don't like lillard.

and with all that, him writing a letter about being snubbed was pathetic :rofl:

More from Matt Moore/Hardwood Paroxysm:

- The Grizzlies allowed the 12th most 3PA per game in the regular season. Warriors took the 4th most. Warriors highest 3pt% at 39.8.

- Memphis was 17th in points per possession allowed out of the pick and roll. The Warriors were 2nd in pick and roll offense.

- ZBo had 70 points on 86 shots in that series.

Warriors shot 43% on spot-up shots via Synergy (which counts "spot up, catch, drive"). .. vs. Memphis, they shot just 35% in the 3 regular season games.

Warriors had a .964 PPP in the regular out of pick and roll. It was .889 PPP vs Memphis

Warriors got 18.7% of their possessions in transition vs. Memphis, at 1.177 PPP

That Zbo 70 points off 86 shots is exactly why I said PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THE ZBO ISOLATIONS!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom