OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was doing that while only taking 13 shots a game though.. Focal point of the offense and that jumps up to 18 if not more.

More shots = less efficiency and he's not playing against bench defense for half the game either.

Like @do work son said it's a very few select that have put up those numbers that you guys think Manu would put up easily.

TNT reaching. Barkley was proally hustling down town for weirdo guys with weird fetishes like Greg Anthony. I suspect Charles to have proally done something to the likes of Oscar Dela Hoya.

MJ, michael jackson had many people cobfused bout day orientation

oscardelahoya_0.jpg

i rest mai case, proof is in da pics

licknyc_weekend-retrospective-the-greg-anthony-charles-barkley-paradox_01.jpg
look closely, hes probably a perv. his fingers were proally grinding on her arm. her expression tells all. either that or Charles smelt stinky after working out.

jk

freedom of speech
roll.gif

Yeah! Bravelude! Bravelude!

Manu the HOF'er. :pimp:

Dude has had an unbelieveable career, all types of championships.
People really think he's not going into the hall man its crazy.

Said it before and I'll say it again, if Manu had the opportunity to be the man on his own roster he would have been putting up 25-6-6 easily.

LOL

only 14 players ever have put up 25-5-5, only 7 have done it more than once. and Manu Ginobili would "easily" put that up :lol:
Agreed Manu was a fragile dude. No way he'd be able to stay healthy enough to do that for 70-80 games + playoffs.

That's a level of durability that he just didn't have

Last edited:
Prime Manu was fun to watch. The passing, dribbling and finishing with dunks was great.
:lol: Pops reactions to his turnovers. He learned to live with his recklessness

God damn... Spurs are as high as a 7 point favorite tonight on some books. :x

Its the cycle man. They can see it.

Game 1 easy clipper win

Game 2 clippers choke a close game away at home

Game 3 spurs blow out

Game 4 clippers easy win

Game 5 clippers choke a close one at home

Game 6 is tonight and will probably be a spurs blowout win

Prime Manu was fun to watch. The passing, dribbling and finishing with dunks was great.
laugh.gif
Pops reactions to his turnovers. He learned to live with his recklessness
Manu Ginobili would have me yelling at the TV on a regular basis. Him and Gary Neal who had no conscience whatsoever.

Doc needs to try and keep his starters to around 17 minutes in the first half, then let them boys play the entire second half, only bench guys that come in are for MUST HAVE breathers for the Starters.

Kind of serious here.

Popovich has been blessed his whole career to have coached 4 hall of famers, five if you wanna count koala leonard already, two of the greatest in their positions, and loaded teams year after year.

The clippers are going to get absolutely slaughtered tonight

Quicker this ends the longer the rest

Then they will slaughter the rockets and bore us with a hack a howard and hack a smith

Last edited:
I still get carded for lottery tickets some places but yet according to Microsoft I'm 37.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom