OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="Antidope"][QUOTE name="erupt107th"]We're not allowe to bring up amy bad calls because blake and Chris Paul commit 30 fouls every game.[/QUOTE]
Someone listened to Bill Simmons' podcast with Haralabos Voulgaris I see
[/quote]Nah, he's mad I brought up SVP's radio show yesterday, and SVP mentioned that. :lol:

results of this game will be the same as every other game of the series.

if chris paul plays like a top 5 player clippers will win

[quote name="Antidope"][QUOTE name="erupt107th"]We're not allowe to bring up amy bad calls because blake and Chris Paul commit 30 fouls every game.
Someone listened to Bill Simmons' podcast with Haralabos Voulgaris I see
[/quote]Nah, he's mad I brought up SVP's radio show yesterday, and SVP mentioned that. :lol:[/quote]

Speaking of that Bill Simmons podcast though, I'm somehow both surprised and not surprised he's turned heel on the Clips

Last edited:
For that Bill Simmons podcast, I'm somehow both surprised and not surprised he's turned heel on the Clips

Because he hates Doc now. Ever since Doc left Boston. They've gone back and forth at each other a few times in recent years. Pretty sure Doc called Simmons an "idiot" last season. I doubt he'd be nearly as hard on the Clippers if someone else was the coach.

So, if the Clippers lose tonight, how long can I count on the CP3/0 slander to be going strong? I'm figuring well into Friday and possibly even Saturday.

Deron Williams before last game.

flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg

So, if the Clippers lose tonight, how long can I count on the CP3/0 slander to be going strong? I'm figuring well into Friday and possibly even Saturday.

I'll be at Age of Ultron tonight so you're off the hook until at least tomorrow morning.

No guarantees for the weekend tho.

tbh it probably depends on if one of tomorrows basketball games are exciting enough to distract us 

what will be the best excuse given for when the clippers lose today? 
The Spurs are a better team.
two clippers wins chris paul has scored 32 and 34

ignoring the 40 point blowout game

2 very close spurs wins where chris paul scored 19 and 21

pretty clear to see that if chris paul stepped it up and was more dominant in the two losses the clippers would not be in this position today.

such is the story of every chris paul playoff team. he puts up efficient stats with not enough actual impact. he will single handedly win a few games here and there leading fanboys to start up the top 5 all time chants again but then he follows up with lackluster 20 points on 7/12 shooting games where he doesnt lead his team to a victory but doest get blame because he played safe and efficient. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom