OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not seeing what advantages the Wizards have over the Hawks.

Backcourt = even.
Front court = Hawks
Bench = even
Coaching = hawks

Unless wall and beal feast attacking the basket, it's going to be a tough series
i think i'd give the Wizards a very slight advantage in the backcourt. And give the Hawks the bench advantage

hawks/wizards is going to be close to call. overall atl plays better team basketball but the wizards have been quietly heating up. it'll be close. i think wiz take it in 6 

Hawks bicycle?

Hell naw, well they getting close to looking good like when they were on that run

How did Lebby not win executive of the year? Did Bob Myers actually make any personnel moves, besides hiring Kerr.

Naw just seems like they gave it to him for the culmination of moves resulting in this amazing season

I'm not seeing what advantages the Wizards have over the Hawks.

Backcourt = even.
Front court = Hawks
Bench = even
Coaching = hawks

Unless wall and beal feast attacking the basket, it's going to be a tough series

Your going by players, we seemed to fix our offensive system, and our defense is smothering we can beat these dudes

Not saying it's guaranteed but I'm way more glad we are facing the hawks in the second round

Hell naw, well they getting close to looking good like when they were on that run
Naw just seems like they gave it to him for the culmination of moves resulting in this amazing season
Your going by players, we seemed to fix our offensive system, and our defense is smothering we can beat these dudes

Not saying it's guaranteed but I'm way more glad we are facing the hawks in the second round
if i were the wizards i'd rather see the bulls. wizards are just more capable of scoring than the bulls and play just as good defense. i think wiz would kill the bulls. not sure about atl. 

I'm not picking a favorite but the Wizards did beat up on the worst team in the playoffs. They had a lot of their success going small against TOR but that's going to wash since ATL already is playing small ball.

I'm saying don't let Ryan Hawking ruin your perception of this Hawks team.

[quote name="GeorgeScorewell"]I'll never understand blowout elimination games.[/quote]DWill :smokin

Apparently Truth's words only bothered him for like a game. :lol:

holy Hannah Montana! what the hell happened to the Nets, a man watches 2 episodes of Sailor Moon and this is what happens to Brooklyn
mean.gif

Hopefully my spurs wont look like this tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom