OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the game will not live up to the hype, and it will be a blowout by the clippers.

(I hope I am wrong)

steve ballmer got that blank check on deck for emergency purpose
that guy makes cuban look calm :lol:

As much as I want the clippers to lose so the slander bus starts rolling, if the Clips win and CP0 is a huge part of it... I'll be willing to give him props.

This is probably the biggest playoff game of his career IMHO.

They won't win tonight.

So should they just cancel the game and not play it since you're telling us what takes place in the future?

the slander bowl is tonight everyone 
pimp.gif

If these MFers really lose 3 outta 4 home games...they need to be moved to Seattle immediately. I think they get out done though...Clips by 3.

I seriously doubt the clippers pull this one out

They cant beat this spurs team two games in a row. They just cant for some reason.

All the pressure is on them. The spurs are the current world champs. That team is full of experienced vets. Watch the guys whoo been slumping go off tonight like manu, parker, and leonard.

Jesus losing 3 out of 4 games at home would be horrible.

Doc too stubborn to let his garbage subs spell relief for his starters and without glenn davis they get thinner pun intended

How you let your bum *** son play but not the other bums on the bench?

Would be crazy tho if an old man like hedo could go off from 3.

But i think koala leonard has a huge game tonight. Dude has had two bad games in a row. Hes due for a big game.

I think the spurs hit on all cylinders tonight and win by atleast 11

:nerd:

but tbh the clippers have a way better chance of beating the warriors than the spurs do 

You would think that because playing on might kill the old spurs

But jesus christ the nba is weird like that. Why is atlanta n washington starting before cavs bulls???? Cavs had like two months off

As much as I want the clippers to lose so the slander bus starts rolling, if the Clips win and CP0 is a huge part of it... I'll be willing to give him props.

This is probably the biggest playoff game of his career IMHO.
They won't win tonight.
So should they just cancel the game and not play it since you're telling us what takes place in the future?
What the **** are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom