OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamal Crawford frail ***?  JJ Reddick too slow.  Harden should at the very least have 30ppg.  35ppg should be the goal. 

You really haven't watched the Clips vs the Rockets in recent years man. Saying things like this.

Clips have yet to see Dwight in action.  Rockets with D12 in the post keeps Jordan honest... which will then free up space for Harden to drive to the basket.   Harden will eat. 

What?!?!?!?

Lol i understand if they had a shooting big man to draw Deandre outta the paint but naw they dont, so DJ gonna be camped in the paint waiting for Harden

Harden is still gonna struggle if it isnt for his FTs

CEGCSrOW0AAYZ4z.jpg

Agent Zero is the OG Splash Brother.  

You aint ever lie bro

Clips have to be one of the better teams at defending the pick and roll. I know DJ and Blake aren't the rim protectors everyone wants them to be, but those dudes can hedge P/R better than any front court in the league

Since there are two mvp awards i think the media gives it to steph and the players give it to Harden

aint no two mvp awards :lol:
stop with that nonsense
this isnt grade school where everyone gets a ribbon for doing well

Last edited:
When you guys won you were all acting like the Patriots on the final play of the Super Bowl. Acting like all odds were stacked against you and you pulled out a miracle.
In reality you beat the oldest team in the league in 7 games, will probably beat the worst FT shooting team in the league in 7 games, then get swept by the best team in the league in 4. I didn't get the clippers hate but once you guys started @ing all the naysayers and acting like you just beat the dream team I see why.
Kind of like ryanjumpman and the Hawks. I didn't get why people hated him but when the Hawks locked the first seed in the east he got way annoying. Yall need to chill. I didn't see the Grizzlies fan in here or any of the Wizard fans going wild when they dismantled their opponents...

I actually think the Clipper fans in here have a legit reason to celebrate especially since all the haters were HELLA doubting them and hitting them with constant slander.

All of the Clippers haters are now talking like, "oh that was just a first round series, etc" but let's be real. That was more like a WCF series than a first round. Their opponent in the MAJORITY of people's eyes were the ones coming out of the west so let's stop trying to downplay this win.

Since there are two mvp awards i think the media gives it to steph and the players give it to Harden
aint no two mvp awards :lol:
stop with that nonsense
this isnt grade school where everyone gets a ribbon for doing well

Actually, the players association is giving awards out in July. It's obviously not the same as the official NBA post-season awards, but hypebeast isn't wrong.

Oh and pop can be incredibly dumb at times. Hack a jordan and getting his own team in foul trouble is up there with daring lebron to shoot in 2013, hands down the stupidest thing I have ever seen in basketball by far. Pop had the defense sag off lebron like he was rondo and thought that was a solid strategy. You guys don't understand it makes me upset just typing it out.

With better coaching the spurs win this series
that strategy had them up 3-2 & it took a monumental collapse in game 6 for the heat to win... how did that strategy not work?

Not to mention he employed the same strategy against him in 2014 & had the biggest margin of victory in Finals history :lol:, but it's a dumb strategy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom