OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hawks got the shots they wanted, just missed
they ran what they wanted on their offensive end

Last edited:
Stop hating bruh they shot insane in the first half it was bout time they came down to earth

Hating? :stoneface:

Shut you're homer *** up, I been singing the Wiz praise when they're playing well and they played wel in the second half but the Hawks missed over 10 wide open looks in the 4th quarter, that's not good defense.

Calm down and learn to be objective.

John going mini Winslow on yall.

From the crib southside wall :pimp:

Last edited:

Acting like they didn't almost go for 70 in the first half, reactionary.
Nah man, they lookin' kinda shakey... they have every right to feel terrible if they lose this series like this while having home court
That happens when your shot isnt falling. 

I mean they just got 5 offensive rebounds on one possesion and came away with no bucket.

Did Wiz win, or did Hawks lose it, is the question. I saw what happened though, and know the answer.
ATL just got unbelievably cold, wasn't even Washington's defense, they were missing wide open looks.
That's not going to happen 3 more times for the Wiz.

This changes nothing, Wiz are done G.

What happen to beal now?

Sprained Ankle

Stop hating bruh they shot insane in the first half it was bout time they came down to earth

Hating? :stoneface:

Shut you're homer *** up, I been singing the Wiz praise when they're playing well and they played wel in the second half but the Hawks missed over 10 wide open looks in the 4th quarter, that's not good defense.

Calm down and learn to be objective.

Its cool bruh just relax game 2 is tuesday right? Just tune in

Jeff Teague 4/19 in the last two games (21%). He has some AWFUL offensive performances in big spots. Missing layups where you can just tell he's overthinking it during his drive to the lane because he slows up a slight bit.

Love this Awesome song. Yall can clown me, I don't care, I like it. 

"gucci, awesome, BABY, and you know it"
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom