OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got both home teams winning tonight. Even though John Wall is playing..he won't be enough. Grizzles look exhausted and theyre gonna need some energy type players to contribute to have a chance. 

whoever wins this game is gonna win the series imo

2553170_h.gif

Is Kris Humphries hurt? I dont like dude, but good lord NeNe's defense is horrible. Him and Gortat have been getting murdered on the pick & roll/pop the last two games.
He played sparingly in the Raptors' series. He's been back from injury for a while now.

Really don't know what happened for him to go from being the 6th man to completely out of the rotation.

Rotations shorten during the playoffs for most teams but there's no reason for him not to be playing at all.

anybody in here ever went to a game wearing the gear of the opposing team? what happened?
i went to a clippers kings game once with a cwebb jersey on and a LA kings foam hand

no one cared, its the clippers 

anybody in here ever went to a game wearing the gear of the opposing team? what happened?
Went to a Kings game with Lakers gear on does that count?

great, I will be in LA during MDW.

WCF LAC vs GSW :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I'll tell you right now thwre were several warriors fans that got washed after game 7 last year. Just don't try doing that "warriors" chant anywhere outside of the arena. Especially if the Warriors win. I might be the one to put the paws on you.
To be fair back when I did that Elton brand was still on the team and the Kings were wearing gold jerseys

Have no doubt in my mind that in 10 to 15 years players peaking at 30 plus will be a regular occurrence 

Skilled guys like him that are on the Ray Allen/JJ Redick nutrition and fitness plan, I don't see why not.

Sports Tech getting better every year, new treatments allowed Korver to get his body back right.

He played sparingly in the Raptors' series. He's been back from injury for a while now.

Really don't know what happened for him to go from being the 6th man to completely out of the rotation.

Rotations shorten during the playoffs for most teams but there's no reason for him not to be playing at all.

Yeah I know rotations shorten, but at this point anybody would be better on D. They're getting beat by Horford and Muscala...thats shameful.

Wizards getting murdered on the boards.

They should put in Kris...he can't do any worse than Nene or Gooden.

I see Pierce at the 4 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom