Official 2015 New York Giants Thread VOL: Odell Beckham > *

Well looks like the overrated Seahawks couldn't take care of DAL for us... Not even at home. Oh well, we win tonight and next week is for 1st place.

Let's get it!

This **** is sick.

O line is getting abused by a bad defense.
Defense is lost out there. Can't stop the pass or run. Eagles have been struggling these last few weeks on both sides of the ball but are dominating tonight. This is a huge L and is embarrassing. If we lose in Dallas next week, season is over.

We didn't even show up tonight. Sickening.

That **** was sad to watch. Donnell makes a great TD catch, it's called back. Victor drops a TD catch that could change the game and is out for the year. That **** made tonight so much worse than just losing badly.

Holding was call was awful, but the offensive line really let Eli and the offense down.

They look emotionally out of it after Cruz just tore his patellar tendon, that should be a season ender.

beat 3 scrub teams had me delusional
we lose cruz and have a very tough stretch coming up
i really dont know whats going to happen with this team going forward

Giants didn't even have a chance to challenge their weak secondary, they give up large leads left and right, and Eli gets sacked 5-6 times in the first half alone.

What an awful game plan from the coaches, and even worse offensive line protection.

O line was real bad. Especially when you're getting smashed by a poor D line. Eli hasn't had time and we have no run game at all. We're better than this.

Weatherford hasn't looked good at all

this game was by far the most devastating lost for as long as I can remember

the oline is below trash and they should be ashamed of themselves

it appears that justin pugh is still an eagles fan

it was all around a disgraceful performance

god i hate the eagles

All I can do is smh 
mean.gif

The offensive line gave the team 0 chance, shoul;d've been a two possession game with the awful hold call, then Cruz destroyed his knee a few plays later.

They played very well for three weeks then had an awful game yesterday vs an average defense. This is going to be on a week to week basis.

Next week will be tough without Jennings, Cruz, and possible DRC.

Just when you think the offensive line figured some things out, back to the drawing board.

Last edited:
It is never a good thing when Giants fanbase goes into a game confident like it seemed this week.

That was very hard to watch Cruz and the emotional nature he exhibited after that(understandably). I feel bad I initially thought he dropped it and then ruptured the tendon after the fact, but it was before and he still gave the catch a shot.

With Dallas riding sky high after winning in Seattle, this week proves very tough, especially like some mentioned with our injuries. I expect a solid performance. It was amazing to me how it doesn't even look like we game planned at all for last night haha.

Is it me or does Pugh stink.

I wouldn't be mad if Eli tore him a new one on the bus ride back...

Lets pray for Cruz guize...

Back
Top Bottom