Official 2015 New York Giants Thread VOL: Odell Beckham > *

this team would be worse than the jets if it wasnt for eli
he deserves better than this

jerry reese has to go
im tired of the love fest with this guy
drafted bust after bust and cripples after cripples
cant find any quality pieces in free agency

this uninspired coaching staff needs to go as well
i love coughlin and defended him for many years but his time is done , he should retire
the ben macadoo project is a failure, turning eli into alex smith wtf is that crap
You don't like MacAdoo? I prefer this compared to the 27int

Thank God I went to sleep early last night.

Prince was having a great season but that's been put to rest. Our other main CB can't even stay on the field as it is.

Corey Washington needs as much burn as possible. He's earned his spot.

Last edited:
Monday night and this is what you got to show America? They need to cut Preston Parker today. Dude dropped ball after ball and just made a mad face like its on someone else. Ruben Randle is a bum. Biggest opportunity in the world and dude just doesn't get it. Please trade him away. And why the F are we punting on their 40 yard line?! We should have just went for it! And earlier on 3rd and long we run the ball just so we can punt it away?! Poor play selection. Playing it too safe and not being aggressive enough. DRC is just out there to get burned. And how he let that interception get away? Meanwhile, Bradshaw is ballin. We got rid of him and he was a true Giant. Prince is now out... What the F!! I can't take anymore. This organization is falling apart. Them dudes don't wanna win and I can't defend them anymore. This team is made up of a bunch of rejects and losers who were never used to winning. How we gonna win with them? I'm done.

Went to sleep at 23-10. Not sure what happened after that, but I dont think I was as frustrated at this game during last night.

THIS TEAM GAVE UP 600 ******* YARDS OF OFFENSE LAST WEEK AND YOU HAD 2 ******* WEEKS TO PREPARE. WHAT THE **** IS UP WITH THESE DROPPED PASSES?

This has been Randle's time to shine and he just doesn't seem capable, ready to move on.

The passing game looked erratic but that's in part to being in third and long situations over and over again and no rhythm, the inability to run the ball and create running lanes has been killing the team. Plus they tried to force the run on 1st and 2nd down to try to control time of possession, but running for one yard each time isn't going to get it done.This offensive line is just too young/inconsistent, the Giants won the only games in which the offensive line looked good.

Not having Jennings/Cruz, losing your entire starting corner backs and best LB, disaster.

The frustrating part is that the Giants are the only team in the division without any QB issues (health wise), the talent level around Eli is just god awful. Not winning games with Randle/Parker. Beckham looks like a big time player.

yaaaaay....can this season get worse?

Speaking Tuesday, Giants coach Tom Coughlin confirmed RCB Prince Amukamara (torn biceps) is done for the season.
He'll undergo surgery, and be stashed on injured reserve. It's a crippling blow for the fading Giants, severely weakening one of their only obvious strengths. Injury plagued his first two years in the league, Amukamara hadn't missed a game since 2012. Still only 25, Amukamara is under contract for $6.898 million next season. Despite the injury, he'll be a candidate for an offseason contract extension.

Once Prince went out it was a wrap for that game.

Surprised DRC is even playing some snaps, he's fighting.

I'm going to the game @jax...I'm just hoping we don't get shut out for a 3rd straight time when my brother and I are in attendance (@car last year and @Atl in 2012) :lol:

If giants win today I like love their chances, if they lose and beat the 9ers that home game vs cowboys could be when their season is on the line. THE SEASON IS FAR FROM OVER FOLKS!!!!

No, season is over. Don't have an RB or enough WRs. Our whole secondary is pretty much done for the year. Our O line is ****. Season ended weeks ago.

This is what I can't stand about the Giants. Offense is finally starting to click. You have 14 seconds and a timeout in your pocket at Seattle. Why not show some guts and at least take a shot for the end zone. No. Same old Giants.

Last edited:
Where the REAL Giants fans at? We playing a good game against these overrated Seahawks.

Man, how you not throw it in the end zone at the end of the half? I hate this conservative play calling. We had momentum, make em pay.

Last edited:
This team is the definition of inconsistent. Look like **** the last few weeks, offense is awful. We go to Seattle and our offense looks great. What a joke. Our playcalling is awful too. We have 20 seconds and settle for a FG. You go for a TD

You have to take chances to build confidence. This isn't a team full of veterans, these are young dudes trying to find out how to win. If the coach isn't showing belief in the players how can they believe in themselves.

4th and 4 on their 40 and you decide to punt but all you get is a touchback?! Horrible conservative play calling. Go for the kill!

Probably As unsure about the Giants future as I have ever been. 

The whole coaching staff may be fired.

Eli's has one more year on his contract  for 2015, and he can be cut for about $17,000,000 million in savings.(Not saying I'm in favor for this)

JPP is UFA. he hasn't really done enough for a monster contract, so if his demands are two high we'll probably let him walk.

Rolle is also about to be UFA. he's 31 and his  time might be up.

Beason can't stay healthy, and when he plays his impact doesn't match the price we can save about 4mil by cutting him.

Kiwanukia needs to be cut  and that should give us another 5mill.

As for the rest of the season the young guys need to get burn. move Weston Richburg to his natural Center spot, Walton's not taking us anywhere.

Start Bromley in the middle those Old *** DT besides Hankins aren't doing anything anyway.

bench Kiwanukia he sucks. Start Ayers one of the few guys who can get pressure.

Start Corey Washington.

For the Offseason let go of Rolle, cut Beason and Kiwanukia.

Resign Eli for something like 3yr 42mill. Probably will have to be higher since Palmer got around 16 mill a year.

If we are able to pull that off we should have something around 30 million in cap space, maybe more if the cap continues to increase.

Offseason needs should be: FS,SS,DE,DT,WR, speed back, LB, and maybe OT.

- Rolle and JP are the only voices on defense too, esp Rolle who really is a good leader.

- I saw a team that tried it's best despite being severaly shorthanded and out matched, the Seahawks just gashed the defense and wore them out to death.

- Kiwanuka, not sure what he even does at this point. Time to cut the dead weight on the team.

- Eli looked very good yesterday before that one mistake in the end zone that was tipped for a pick. He has to play 100% perfect to win these kinds of games and it's unrealistic considering the personnel around him.

- Giants special teams has been a joke since 2000.

- Beckham was supposed to be our #3 receiver, but the kid is a beast.

“Beckham is a great player,” Sherman said. “So they had to depend on him and take risks and take shots in games like this. He was able to get one earlier, which was a great play by him.”

Beckham said Sherman gave him several pointers after the game as well.

“He was just like, ‘you’re the real deal. You’ve gotta keep working,’ ” Beckham said. “He was like, ‘you’re gonna be a great player. Just keep working.’ ”

ODB looked great yesterday. I know a lot of us on Twitter were upset yesterday on the coaching staff's inability to take chance.

If we converted on the takeaways, we win that game. Plus, we missed out on those 2 fumbles :smh: I'm still upset on that dirty *** hit on Michael Cox.

I think TC will be gone along with at least Fewell. Tough sell to keep McAdoo, but I actually like this system and think it can certainly work with a bolstered offensive line and better skill players(we have nobody except ODB at WR with Cruz out). Eli has actually looked solid this year, so cannot really fault him too much.

Back
Top Bottom