Official 2015 New York Giants Thread VOL: Odell Beckham > *

You don't expect those kinds of mental mistakes from Eli, but he is always one to deflect the blame onto himself whenever he talks in his Francessa slot no matter what, he could also be covering up for the coaching as well.

But should've been simple, just run run run and try to get 7.

But at the end of the day its one game in September that they gave away, just bounce back and it doesn't even matter.

Last edited:
run out of the clock for what
punch in 7 and its a 2 possession game
**** the field goal
if all things fail you stuff them at the 1, cowboys running game sucks and they had no timeouts
you will never win any close games with this bull **** prevent offense/defense mentality

they have to win 4 in a row for me to get over this debacle

I agree.

You never expect to see Coughlin and Eli to just make mental mistakes like that, play calling made it worse, but on to the next game.

Atlanta has never been the greatest road team and their offensive line is not good, hopefully the line can apply more pressure as opposed to this Sunday. Secondary coverage looked good for the most part

Supposedly Ruben Randle's knees are done. I MEAN DONE. Not sure why he's still on the team. Maybe the Giants are tanking with all these poor roster decisions.

I wasn't at all excited about our prospects on offense this year. We should've brought in a solid veteran receiver. Cruz may not be the same, the word is out on ODB and none of the other receivers are worth a damn. We aren't the Patriots and Eli isn't Tom Brady. We need a well crafted and balanced team. Right now we're neither.

Meh, the game is won if the coaching staff and Eli don't have a brain fart at the end of the game despite all the Parker drops, you either take a knee and run the clock down or score. Very atypical of them.

Secondary played a hell of a game before the last series considering Romo had five seconds to throw, difficult to cover anyone for that amount of time and they forced three turnovers.

They admitted to their mistake, so it's time to get over it. Everyone in the division has one loss except the Cowboys

Last edited:
Wasn't Rolle the same way in that spot? He always generated headlines though so maybe more shock value involved with him. Need to check princes spot.

Prince is well spoken but sounds kind of dumb. It's not bad, I definitely enjoyed Rolle more. Prince and DRC have been solid together when healthy :smokin

Rolle was honest but doesn't have the personality that Prince does :lol:

I loved seeing Collins out there working, everyone as a unit played well in the secondary overall. A healthy Prince and DRC can allow the team to use single coverage on most snaps and create some blitz opportunities, since that will probably be the only way they can get pressure.

And Owa Odighizuwa likely not going to be a go for the Giants 2nd game.

2015 off to a great start. SMH.

i really doubt jpp can play high level football ever again
losing the index finger is one thing but to lose half of his thumb as well?
that hand is as good as useless

He'll play, his thumb is fine. Just the tip of the thumb. The biggest hold up is that he couldn't have all the procedures done at once. He had to wait and let certain parts heal and then go another. I don't think it looks that bad.

242yhxu.jpg

Last edited:
No way in hell Hakeem Nicks is worse than Preston Parker. He might be slower but the guy has hands. Where the ****** is Ruben Randle at? Did he retire yet?

Back
Top Bottom