Official 2015 New York Giants Thread VOL: Odell Beckham > *

ODB is so damn talented. It sucks he got such an emotional ***** sometimes. Calm down and play your game. He dropped such an easy TD pass to start the game and then threw a tantrum for the rest of the game until the 4Q.

That pick by Eli was brutal. Don't know if he was trying to throw it up to Nicks or throw it away. Sucks that Nicks had to fall, couldn't even fight for it or try to knock it down.

Our defense made some plays but they suck. Just not a good defense.

So ****** tired of the dropped INTs. DRC should have had a pick 6 but once again, drops it.

This team is painful and pure comedy. It hurts like hell but it's funny as hell.

It's Eli and Odell with the awful defense,as ranked, and can't get a stop when it matters most.

They continue to lose games in the final minute, waste of Eli's prime years

Let's not pretend Norman wasn't at fault here either dudes take cheap shots on Beckham on a weekly basis. Norman thought he could bully him around and he learned he isn't soft.

Hurt the team with the penalties but he at least made up for it as he always does.

Giants can't run the ball yet again

I don't like how Norman playing the victim card. He definitely started it. I understand him being mad about the helmet to helmet, that was real bad but Norman was doing all the other **** too.

Giants need to stick with Rashad. He's our best back. I knew he was gonna break for one after that fumble.

Wasting Eli's best season.
This.

And as annoyed as I am at ODB losing his isht out there I'm more annoyed that we don't have anyone who could've reigned him in during a teachable moment. That's bad coaching and a bad roster. No veterans, no leadership. Everything can't be Eli's responsibility. This year we've found so many ways to lose it's disgusting. Dropped interceptions, bad playcalling, bad clock management, bad offense, bad defense. I wasn't expecting much this year but we proved capable of more than what we'll end up with.

Reese has to go. And I'm leaning towards Coughlin having to go to. Might be time for a regime change. My only issue with getting rid of Coughlin is not knowing who to bring in.

Coughlin has been set up to fail
But this is a results oriented business
I will miss the old man when hes gone
I will NOT miss reese.

Wasting Eli's best season.
This.

And as annoyed as I am at ODB losing his isht out there I'm more annoyed that we don't have anyone who could've reigned him in during a teachable moment. That's bad coaching and a bad roster. No veterans, no leadership. Everything can't be Eli's responsibility.

Ain't no more Tuck or Osi type of leaders on this team. :smh:

Normon started all this nonsense. **** him
yeah true. i think coughlin was too hands off though by passing the buck to his assistant coach to basically handle odb

he was way out of control and went beyond the simple "passionate" label that a lot of ahole players get a pass with

I think Coughlin was too desperate to win. I think he needed to yell at ODB and sit him for a few plays. He didn't because he didn't have a choice. If ODB isn't in the game, we don't tie and probably don't come close to tying it. He knows he's real close to getting fired and it was a desperation move so I can knock Coughlin.

I still don't know why we didn't bring back Osi. Our pass rush is so weak and he's a vet. Should have brought him in. I know Antrel said he talks to ODB often so hopefully they talk this week. ODB has done **** like this before. Seen it a few times and he goes too far. I also understand that he has players going after him and taking shots at him every game so all I can say is he gets a lot of blame but Norman should be getting the same amount

Yeah, I think Norman thought he would be able to punk him and bully him. Then when he got hit back harder and embarrassed, he wanted to run to the media. Weak as **** by him.

Norman got mad he couldn't shut him down and body slammed him which didn't get called and now he wants to cry to the media and because the panthers are 14-0 now they will listen to them. FOH.

I will not **** on one of the only ppl on the team that plays with heart and I will not blame this loss on him. Please.

all these espn type dudes low key snitching. these two bobbleheads mike & mike in particular trying their hardest to point out odb's behavior while not calling out that other guy's actions

Just watched the Norman interview from the locker room and :lol:. He's just voicing the frustrations of every corner in the league playing against ODB. How you gonna call him not a football player when he's setting football records every week?

But what really matters is the L we took. How many holes can we fill (paws) for next season? I wonder.

Norman is out trolling on prime Sherman levels at this point.

Got what I'm sure he wanted though, his brand is at a all time high right now playing the victim card. The tweets, the interviews...it's ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom