Official 2015 NFL Draft Thread

The Big Lead, guy named Jason McIntyre. Think he's a USA Today contributor, Yahoo, etc.

He seems adamant that no one in the top 5 would take him. I'm not sure what he's getting at. Tampa, Tenn both pass?

I could KINDA see Jax, Oak, and Wash as they have young QB's, kinda.....but whatever.

Tampa and Tenn passing tho? I don't buy that.

I'm just wondering if Tenn is going to give up on Mettenberger. They seemed to like him, maybe they'll dangle the pick.

Those other teams have "their guys" already.

Last edited:
CP - what mock is that from?

Saw this on the Skins board... 2:20
F da Crab legs b. He's the #1 pick. IDC IDC IDC. 

Much rather have him on the squad than MM8

Ps. Famous Jameis aint rape nobody b, hes ways to charismatic, dude prolly never been pressed for yams in his life.

I'm just wondering if Tenn is going to give up on Mettenberger. They seemed to like him, maybe they'll dangle the pick.

Those other teams have "their guys" already.

****, I would look at it as Mett is cheap as hell, take MM, and let the best man win. Loser can still back up, or be trade bait.

On top of that, if they were "unsure" privately, why not put it out there they would take a deal, and make the Jets pay to move up? 2-6, again? :nerd:

works for me..

I saw some place the titans are looking to move out of 2

The amount of stuff you'd have to trade would be ridiculous. Philly would be marching out MM8, Trent Richardson, Brian Tyms and Mario Louis next season. :lol:

Cleveland having 2 1st would be in best position to move if Tennessee is dealing.

That dudes mock was kind of outside the box tho.

Last edited:
You ain't gettin to 2 from 20 man.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
why you gotta kill the dream

my only hope, dolphins moved from 12 to 3 in 2013 using their 1st (12) and 2nd (42)

maybe two 1sts and shady works for tennesse.. I hope

Last edited:
You ain't gettin to 2 from 20 man. :lol: :lol:

why you gotta kill the dream

my only hope, dolphins moved from 12 to 3 in 2013 using their 1st (12) and 2nd (42)

maybe two 1sts and shady works for tennesse.. I hope

So you put MM out there with no Shady? And then have no firsts for the next couple years on top of that? That's bad planning my friend.

If you were going to use Shady as something to flip, you'd want more assets than just a rookie QB and nobody to put around him, including your defense.

Especially when you saw Foles go 27/2 just last year and step back without Lazor. His mechanics got off, he made some unsafe choices with the ball, clean that up, and he'd be just fine, you work on the secondary, keep Shady (or flip him for more assets/lower costs) and press on.

So you put MM out there with no Shady? And then have no firsts for the next couple years on top of that? That's bad planning my friend.

If you were going to use Shady as something to flip, you'd want more assets than just a rookie QB and nobody to put around him, including your defense.

Especially when you saw Foles go 27/2 just last year and step back without Lazor. His mechanics got off, he made some unsafe choices with the ball, clean that up, and he'd be just fine, you work on the secondary, keep Shady (or flip him for more assets/lower costs) and press on.
well it would only be this draft and next draft we wouldn't have a 1st.. and we would have the remainder of our picks in this upcoming draft (so we could go duke in the 2nd or 3rd)

we are already 20 mill under the cap.. and once we cut certain guys we'll be 30-40 + mill under

sign a corner in FA.. draft a CB in the 2nd (CB shouldn't be playing out the gate anyways, unless as a nickel guy).. RB in the 3rd.. then defense the rest of the way

but we would still have polk and sproles.. then bring in a rookie behind them.. we resign maclin, then we have Mathews and huff in their 2nd years.. plus ertz and celek

so really we would be getting out like 2 seasons early on shady?

if we solidify our QB spot, it would be well worth it

and foles got extremely lucky last year to go 27/2 (with dropped INTs.. or guys making miracle plays).. but he just makes terrible decisions and seemingly has issues reading a defense.. I mean there is no other explanation how you could miss guys THAT wide open

Last edited:
well it would only be this draft and next draft we wouldn't have a 1st.. and we would have the remainder of our picks in this upcoming draft (so we could go duke in the 2nd or 3rd)

we are already 20 mill under the cap.. and once we cut certain guys we'll be 30-40 + mill under

sign a corner in FA.. draft a CB in the 2nd (CB shouldn't be playing out the gate anyways, unless as a nickel guy).. RB in the 3rd.. then defense the rest of the way

but we would still have polk and sproles.. then bring in a rookie behind them.. we resign maclin, then we have Mathews and huff in their 2nd years.. plus ertz and celek

so really we would be getting out like 2 seasons early on shady?

if we solidify our QB spot, it would be well worth it

and foles got extremely lucky last year to go 27/2 (with dropped INTs.. or guys making miracle plays).. but he just makes terrible decisions and seemingly has issues reading a defense.. I mean there is no other explanation how you could miss guys THAT wide open
not sure how eagles fan base would react to trading shady

No man, you aren't getting #2 with 20, and next year's #1 and Shady. No. Not even close. WAY more than that dude.

No man, you aren't getting #2 with 20, and next year's #1 and Shady. No. Not even close. WAY more than that dude.
I'm just hoping, people are as down on the QB class as some are saying.. if teams aren't in love with guys, then the example I posted above of the dolphins moving up to 3 for just their 2nd, becomes a realistic barometer

not sure how eagles fan base would react to trading shady
do you realize how bad our QB spot has been since like '07

vick had a great stretch.. foles had a great stretch last year.. that's the extent of good QBing we've received

if we get a guy we can look forward to be our starting QB for the next 10-15 years, I'm sure we'd throw a going away party for shady

Last edited:

vick had a great stretch.. foles had a great stretch last year.. that's the extent of good QBing we've received
mariota needs shady to succeed. Trade foles and couple 1st rounders to the titans

mariota needs shady to succeed. Trade foles and couple 1st rounders to the titans
I'd trade foles, shady and two 1sts for mariota

at times, shady was our 3rd best back this season.. and there are a lot of good RBs that are going to be available in the draft, especially in the 2nd and 3rd round

I think people overvaluing Shady who is roughly a $12 million cap hit next year
yup..

essentially we would be getting out 2 years early.. if we lock down our QB spot, I'm all for it

Last edited:
I'd trade foles, shady and two 1sts for mariota

at times, shady was our 3rd best back this season.. and there are a lot of good RBs that are going to be available in the draft, especially in the 2nd and 3rd round
what are you doing if the bucks changed their mind and took mariota? Still trading for jameis?

Back
Top Bottom