Official 2015 NFL Draft Thread

The Colts brass should have learned from the past two seasons that their offense will only get them to a certain point. They'll keep hitting that glass ceiling until they work on their D

it's obviously not too late or anything. the colts are young and can obviously still add pieces. but they could have got some impact player on defense right now. instead of stacking up another offensive piece for an offense that isn't exactly short on firepower to begin with.

EDIT: when i say that they're young, i mean that it's not like their window is closing or anything. just to clarify

Last edited:
Was def underwhelming.. i also expected a lot more trades, from Jets down everyone was once said to be moving either up or down. Nothing really big happened.

I'm more so just annoyed that we took Trae, I know Zimmer will likely fix up whatever problems he has as a corner.. I just felt if we found a way to trade down we could of picked up Peters and added some more picks in the process. Ah well, in Spielman we trust. Now grab DGB tomorrow and it will all be okay.

@AdamSchefter: Rams RB Zak Stacy, who tweeted “Yikes” after STL drafted Todd Gurley, has requested a trade and team is open to moving him, per NFL source.
Ya know what?

Whatta *****. Seriously. What a weak mindset. Compete! Gurley is a rookie who is coming of a knee tear and you want to tuck your tail between your legs and ask to be traded in a day in time where RB's don't last but 4 games before the 3rd stringer is getting carries. Why don't you show out instead of tap out? Some of these dudes just don't get it. It's not the depth chart against them...it's themselves. Wouldn't want him on my team...let him walk.

Don't know why that set me off so much. 

Last edited:
@AdamSchefter: Rams RB Zak Stacy, who tweeted “Yikes” after STL drafted Todd Gurley, has requested a trade and team is open to moving him, per NFL source.

Ya know what?

Whatta *****. Seriously. What a weak mindset. Compete! Gurley is a rookie who is coming of a knee tear and you want to tuck your tail between your legs and ask to be traded in a day in time where RB's don't last but 4 games before the 3rd stringer is getting carries. Why don't you show out instead of tap out? Some of these dudes just don't get it. It's not the depth chart against them...it's themselves. 

agree 100%

total chicken ****

Ya know what?

Whatta *****. Seriously. What a weak mindset. Compete! Gurley is a rookie who is coming of a knee tear and you want to tuck your tail between your legs and ask to be traded in a day in time where RB's don't last but 4 games before the 3rd stringer is getting carries. Why don't you show out instead of tap out? Some of these dudes just don't get it. It's not the depth chart against them...it's themselves. Wouldn't want him on my team...let him walk.

Take these reps.

The Lions might actually be getting run like a real football team.

I just knew they were going to try and draft a running back and put him behind a garbage o-line.

A lot of fans on the message boards are killing the pick talking about how he had a 3rd round grade.

I live in Dallas this exact same crap was spewed when they good Travis Fredrick.

The Lions have not had good interior line in my lifetime. I want Jordan Phillips or Grady Jarrett in the 2nd. Jeremy Langford in the 3rd.

Clay Travis@ClayTravisBGID  

Reports that the Titans accidentally hung up on Mariota while telling him they were drafting him. Never change, Titans. Never change.
laugh.gif

I am shocked Panthers fans are actually happy with that pick
If there's not enough value for WR there, trade down, hoard picks. YOUVE GOT TO GIVE YOUR FRANCHISE QB some weapons.

I am shocked Panthers fans are actually happy with that pick
If there's not enough value for WR there, trade down, hoard picks. YOUVE GOT TO GIVE YOUR FRANCHISE QB some weapons.

dorsett, perriman are plenty good enough value wise if shaq is the pick there

Last edited:
Perriman can't catch.

Baltimore is perfect for him because all he has to do is run down the field and draw pass interferences.

i forget which of the guys on stage said it after the shaq pick...but it was something like, "i like his contributions on special teams best" :lol:

whether or not he meant it that way...a first rounder spent on a guy that impressed you most on special teams?!?! how is that a good pick? :rofl:

and no, i'm not saying shaq is a specials teams ace or something :lol:

[thread="608760"]
[QUOTE name="beyondmeasure" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/608760/official-2015-nfl-draft-thread/3690#post_23224714[/URL]"]
Did anyone think the 1st round of this years draft was underwhelming compared to last years 1st round?
Dolphins got Parker.

I won my mock draft 2 years in a row.

Nope...
[/thread]
[thread="608760"]
[/thread]

Good for you on the mock draft but the **** was underwhelming...:lol: :smh:
[/quote]

Hahahaha it really was. Honestly there was what 5 trades and Johnny Football last year? Can't match that man.

Hours later and I still don't know what Grigson was thinking :lol: . He wants Luck and the offense to put up 40 points a game only for the defense to give up 50 in the AFC chip game

Back
Top Bottom