Official 2015 NFL Draft Thread

enAoajA.jpg

^ My feels.

Repped

But it might be a blessing in disguise

Cool boy Mariota couldnt handle Philly fans and the circus that would come to town if in fact the Eagles did land him

Last edited:
Greg Olsen knew....

Clinton Portis: "His girlfriend sad... now that they headed to Detroit." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
And it also drives media members irate and causes them to say dumb **** like:

CD60NMFWAAAyTr3.png

And besides.....crab legs are delicious

Last edited:
I can't believe the fake outrage we have to deal with now on a daily basis.

Human beings are really "offended" that a man they don't know was eating crab legs.

Think about it.

Human beings are really "offended" that a man they don't know was eating crab legs.

Think about it.

The Houston Rockets fired their social media guy over that emoji tweet because some people found it offensive.

**** is getting old.

Think about it.

I agree with you in almost every case but that's understating the origin of the crab legs story a bit. I mean, we all saw the video, remember? In spite of what Winston told Harbaugh on ESPN I think we all saw the security cam footage of him making several calculated laps around the Publix to appear as casual as possible and walked out as far away from a security camera as any exit was. Go watch it again. :lol:

The Houston Rockets fired their social media guy over that emoji tweet because some people found it offensive.

**** is getting old.

THAT was absolutely ridiculous. It's an emoji, like jesus the guy lost his job over it. I don't think anybody sane would seriously think that was over the line. There are jokes about ISIS and Bieber killing himself like Cobain on Comedy Central but nah, emojis, no.

Last edited:
Jameis still gotta handle Erica situation

he might as well write that check or the Bucs will

I agree with you in almost every case but that's understating the origin of the crab legs story a bit. I mean, we all saw the video, remember? In spite of what Winston told Harbaugh on ESPN I think we all saw the security cam footage of him making several calculated laps around the Publix to appear as casual as possible and walked out as far away from a security camera as any exit was. Go watch it again. :lol:

His alleged story is even worse. Said he has a friend that always gives him food for free. That day his friend wasn't there but he thought he could have it for free still :lol:

At some point you just gotta close your mouth

I normally don't care about stuff like that but he really should have avoided putting the crab leg pic up, I mean was it really necessary? Even his girl had this look like WTF :lol:

I know, but that's done with.
You never been hooked up with in your life? You don't remember the college days when you'd ask all your buddies who worked on campus for a free drink or lunch or something?

You never had someone hook you up with a free drink before at the bar?

Maybe we should go back through time and look at all the times we've been given something and didn't pay for it. We'd all be charged with "theft" if you want to follow the letter of the law.

He obviously made a dumb mistake of getting that hook up somewhere way too visible, especially being recorded. His judgment was dumb, really dumb.

But let's not all act like angels and act like we've never had someone give us something for free. Same people offended by him taking home free crab legs are probably the same people haggling employees at Macy's for 15% off because there's only one size left in the shirt they are trying to by.

We're ALL trying to get hooked up and save dollars on a daily basis.

Straight hypocrisy man.

I normally don't care about stuff like that but he really should have avoided putting the crab leg pic up, I mean was it really necessary? Even his girl had this look like WTF :lol:

He's not an adult from a decision-making standpoint. I don't think anything he's done is even close to egregious though (the student union/standing on table thing was in reference to a YouTube video that people like me in their 20s may be aware of -- still, a small percentage to the overall whole -- but nobody in their 40s and 50s would have ever seen that :lol: )

Last edited:
When somebody gives me a free drink somebody's given me a free drink and I don't need to do shady as **** diversion laps :lol: They're not comparable, and neither are worth talking about actually because it's not a big deal.

Never had seafood. You guys are cool eating sea spiders though.... really.

Last edited:
Sports media especially the NFL usually has a heavy racial undertone that nobody likes to talk about.

Back
Top Bottom