Official 2015 NFL Draft Thread

Man, come on. You can't possibly want that for real. You KNOW that's a bad mix for you guys. You gotta know that.

The headlines, the media itself, my God that would be an absolute circus.

Of course I do. But this organization is going to proabably b e a joke forever regardless. I'd rather roll the dice on Jameis being just so good that it doesn't even matter. Which I think there will be a chance of possibly. I don't know much about CFB, but he just seems to have everything you could want in a QB aside from the shenanigans. Would he not be the clear no.1 if not for the off-field stuff?

Last edited:
I'm ready. McKenzie full draft class, year 3. Lets Go.

How are we still #1? I thought we had a higher SOS than everyone else.

McShay's first Mock is out. He has Mariota going #1 to Tampa. I don't have Insider tho, are we allowed to ask for that these days, or how is that viewed nowadays?

1. Buccaneers - Marcus Mariota (QB)
2. Titans - Jameis Winston (QB)
3. Jaguars - Leonard Williams (DE)
4. Raiders - Randy Gregory (DE)
5. ******** - Shane Ray (DE)
6. Jets - Amari Cooper (WR)
7. Falcons - Dante Fowler Jr. (DE)
8. Giants - Vic Beasley (DE)
9. Bears - Landon Collins (S)
10. Panthers - Brandon Scherff (OT)
11. Vikings - Cedric Ogbuehi (OT)
12. Rams - Ereck Flowers (OT)
13. Texans - Devante Parker (WR)
14. Browns - Danny Shelton (DT)
15. 49ers - Devin Funchess (WR)
16. Dolphins - Shaq Thompson (OLB)
17. Chiefs - Kevin White (WR)
18. Chargers - Eddie Goldman (DT)
19. Browns via Bills - Jaelen Strong (WR)
20. Eagles - Trae Waynes (CB)
21. Saints - T J Clemmings (OT)
22. Steelers - Malcom Brown (DT)
23. Ravens - Melvin Gordon (RB)
24. Bengals - Andrus Peat (OT)
25. Cowboys - Kevin Johnson (CB)
26. Lions - Marcus Peters (CB)
27. Colts - La'El Collins (OT)
28. Packers - Bendardrick Mckinney (ILB)
29. Seahawks - Todd Gurley (RB)
30. Cardinals - Bud Dupree (OLB)
31. Patriots - AJ Cann (OG)
32. Broncos - Denzel Perryman (ILB)

Top five prospects still available:

1. Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, CB, Oregon Ducks
2. Mike Bennett, DT, Ohio State Buckeyes
3. Tevin Coleman, RB, Indiana Hoosiers
4. Devin Smith, WR, Ohio State Buckeyes
5. Trey Flowers, DE, Arkansas Razorbacks

Last edited:
agreed on OL for NE, but i don't know much about OL prospects that would be available at that point. i'll need to get my mayock and kiper on a bit

I see TEXANS fixing that O Line with Schreff or Ogbuehi in the first..... Receiver in 2nd and CB in 3rd.... Shane Carden is the pick at QB in 4th..... Local kid with accuracy and mobile..... an above average Keenum for BILL to develop and groom

Parker has injury issues and has been hurt 2 years in a row... I wouldn't be mad if they got Shelton and plugged him on the inside and moved pickett outside with JJ....

Shaq Thompson is the best pick outside OT for Texans thou..... move him inside or out.... will add flexibility to Clowney and Reed.... Reed can move inside and out, Clowney to opposite Watt, Cush inside, Mericules outside..... UGH that D would be nasty with Thompson next year!!!! :smokin

Last edited:
I can't believe the ******* Bills have a good record :smh:

Was not expecting that at all.

Oh well.

Still 2 top 20 picks

My Bears need Schreff to help that weak line with Cutler getting no time to throw and my Steelers need Peters.... best CB out there.... dude can ball except on taller WR's

Last edited:

Oh well.

Still 2 top 20 picks

They realized EJ Manuel was terrible too early in the season :lol:

Had they stayed with Manuel for more than half the year they would probably have a top 5 pick this year.

Oh well.

Still 2 top 20 picks

They realized EJ Manuel was terrible too early in the season :lol:

Had they stayed with Manuel for more than half the year they would probably have a top 5 pick this year.

That they would be giving away to Cleveland them dudes saw what time it was and saved their jobs.

Last edited:
Steelers need to go CB first. They've tried to avoid it so many times and it is killing them

Steelers need to go CB first. They've tried to avoid it so many times and it is killing them

Nah, they'll stay true to form and go with a LB first. They haven't drafted a DB with a high pick since Troy..and that was more than 10 years ago.

Nah, keep the mismatches going for AJ. 
pimp.gif

Wouldn't mind beasley  at all, but we would have to change our DC, cause he wouldn't know how to use him. I Also like the Collins from bama, our safeties are a weakness. Wonder where duke johnson is being projected, we desperately need a speed back.

Back
Top Bottom