Official 2015 NFL Draft Thread

I'm not sold on Arik. Still feel he should've played OT. He would be a franchise LT imo.

I'm not sold on Arik. Still feel he should've played OT. He would be a franchise LT imo.
dude will flourish as a 5 tech in the league..

with the recognition that  jj watt is getting, the average joe blow might actually appreciate what he would be bring to the table

Because Brady and Manning are the pictures of physical perfection.

I also remember Brad Quinn coming out in the draft and that dude was rocked.

Game Film > all.

And what I don't like is still the same, throws too many picks. A bunch of off the field problems.

11th months ago, Teddy Bridgewater had an 'average pro day' and was dropped out of first round mocks by Mike Mayock.

His hands were then called into question.
His knees were then called into question.
Everything but what he did in college -- which was ball the **** out -- was called into question.

I wonder who the next guy that fails to impress at the Underwear Olympics will be. Hope he proves the haters wrong, too.

Last edited:
The Bridgewater thing is annoying at this point. The dude has a weird body, theres no denying that. He didn't play crap for competition in college and he threw to WIDE open receivers just about every time. There was reason for concern.

14 TD's and 12 INT's and you keep on bringing him up like he's the messiah.

next thing you know scouts are going to be saying that MM8 is too squeaky clean and therefore something must be off about him :lol:

The Bridgewater thing is annoying at this point. The dude has a weird body, theres no denying that. He didn't play crap for competition in college and he threw to WIDE open receivers just about every time. There was reason for concern.

Except you're wrong with everything you say about him... just like last year. :wink: There was zero reason for concern then and it showed.

But yeah, keep talking about 'not playing crap for competition in college' and sucking off a guy that just threw 18 picks in the ACC. I highly suggest you watch the Sugar Bowl against Florida.

Teddy's interceptions need to be put into context this year. 2 from hail mary's and a few more that bounced off receivers' hands. His completion percentage (third highest for a rookie all-time) and overall growth from his first start to his last is why people are drooling over what Teddy can be. And that's not counting his poise, which is probably the best I've ever seen from a rookie Q. Most of this stuff are things that some of us had already seen and knew though.

Last edited:
Teddy's interceptions need to be put into context this year. 2 from hail mary's and a few more that bounced off receivers' hands. His completion percentage (third highest for a rookie all-time) and overall growth from his first start to his last is why people are drooling over what Teddy can be. And that's not counting his poise, which is probably the best I've ever seen from a rookie Q. Most of this stuff are things that some of us had already seen and knew though.

Annoys me how these reasons are okay for Teddy but not okay for Derek Carr. I'm not saying Derek is better, but if I threw these reasons out there (along with having the worst running game in the league), I'd have it thrown back at me.

Back
Top Bottom