Official 2015 NFL Draft Thread

Amari Cooper. He's an exceptional route runner and sure handed. Goaline jumpballs and stretch the field with Kelvin Benjamin, use Amari underneath and on deep routes inroutes, etc
Damn, Cooper and KB 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Panthers aint got no chance to get him though

Last edited:
yea I seen that pic. Just referencing how he's looking out there at the combine. Only 9 lbs heavier than MM.

Last edited:
Thank you dear lord baby Jesus for jameis salvaging himself out here..

Let the magic happen:

Thank you dear lord baby Jesus for jameis salvaging himself out here..

Let the magic happen:

:lol: I was waiting for somebody to make some type of gif of that. Chip couldn't help himself. Dude is going to give up every Eagles 1st rounder for the next 20 years for him.

Last edited:
Did anyone else notice just how dissapointed the Browns staff looked watching Jameis and Mariota :lol:

I think they were sending **** you texts to that QB coach that Manziel texted about wrecking the league.

Did anyone else notice just how dissapointed the Browns staff looked watching Jameis and Mariota :lol:

I think they were sending **** you texts to that QB coach that Manziel texted about wrecking the league.

I'm sure dudes are seeing petty and hundley and sitting there like :smh:

Browns organization is good for the swindle job.
Tim Couch, courtney brown, braylon Edwards, kellen winslow, cameron wimbley, barkevious mingo, 29 year old* brandon weeden, Johnny Manziel. The list goes on

If you want to get paid and make a team look foolish, convince the Browns to put you #1 on their draft board :lol: :lol: :lol:

Browns organization is good for the swindle job.
Tim Couch, courtney brown, braylon Edwards, kellen winslow, cameron wimbley, barkevious mingo, 29 year old* brandon weeden, Johnny Manziel. The list goes on

If you want to get paid and make a team look foolish, convince the Browns to put you #1 on their draft board :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't include mingo and Winslow on that list.. Winslow just tore up his knee in the bike accident

Mingo has been pretty decent so far

Yeah Winslow was pretty much a Pro Bowl TE when healthy.

The few Browns games I saw this year Mingo didn't look bad.

^ yea that Browns defense has been looking pretty good so far..

Jameis wih the "real recognize real"

Back
Top Bottom