Official 2015 NFL Draft Thread

What did he have to say about them this year
not sure if that was at me but they tried baiting him to throw the offense under the bus but he wouldn't.....he made it seem like the defense just enjoyed trying to bail out the offense since they could never stay on the field 
laugh.gif

real humble dude considering he'll go within the 1st-2nd round 

whoever draft him will be filling out his frame....he looks kinda bigger on the field but he can easily put on another 10-15 pounds 

Last edited:
not sure if that was at me but they tried baiting him to throw the offense under the bus but he wouldn't.....he made it seem like the defense just enjoyed trying to bail out the offense since they could never stay on the field :lol:

real humble dude considering he'll go within the 1st-2nd round 

whoever draft him will be filling out his frame....he looks kinda bigger on the field but he can easily put on another 10-15 pounds 

It wasn't, but that's cool to know :lol: :pimp:

Ha-Ha is the exception and jury is still out on him. Could've just had that 1 spectacular season and fade into obscurity like 80% of Bammers in the league. With that said, Collins sucks in coverage.

“@CharlesRobinson: Also, nobody buying #******** taking Mariota at 5. Belief is Skins are trying to stimulate a trade ahead of 5, pushing another player down.”

“@CharlesRobinson: Also heard that a handful of elite prospects ran faster 40-yard times than what NFL Network reported. "Official" times go only to the teams.”

“@CharlesRobinson: Poll of #NFL sources on draft's top 8 picks
#Buccanners QB
#Titans DL
#Jaguars DL
#Raiders WR
#******** DL/WR
#Jets QB
#Bears WR
#Falcons DL”

“@SeniorBowlPhil: Two months ago, people had Mariota going #2 and Petty in 3rd/4th rd. Slowly squeezing closer together now...MM top 12, BP end 1, early 2.”

Yes, thank you fellas.

Sure be nice to know what he did with that.

Wonder who he placed 2nd.

Or 3rd.

4th.....

But hey, thanks for explaining a redraft to me. :lol:

Last edited:
My guess is that he placed the college football players who were eligible for the 2009 draft that in some sort of order that was different from the order they were drafted in on April 25th and 26th, 2009.

Back
Top Bottom