Official 2015 NFL Draft Thread

Cp, I know you're good with this stuff.. You get a Vernon gholston vibe from Beasley?

Haven't heard that one before, what makes you think that?

Honestly, just asking.. I hardly watch college football.. So I'm playing catch up.. But it does seem like his numbers from the combine were way better than expected.. And they have similar builds

If I'm remembering correctly, people had him going late teens or 20s.. Now he's top 10

Kind same with trae waynes.. But corners always get bumped up.. Seems like there wasn't a consensus of who the top corner was or people had waynes but not by this much

I guess he did get kinda worked In the bowl game, but that whole defense did

Last edited:
I know people who love Beasley. I'm not one. But I'm holding on to his Soph/Jumior years.

He didn't have to face as many dominant OTs this past year.

Dante Fowler's potential is thru the roof by he gets washed a lot on inside off tackle plays. I'd take Fowler before anyone not named Leonard Williams

One thing that Vic has going for him in comparison to Curry, is that he seems to have maintained his explosion/Athleticism after putting on more mass/weight unlike Curry who couldn't carry those extra pounds he put on

Won't be shocked if the panthers take Gurley in the first, especially if all the top oline are gone and jaelen strong, which I feel will go to philly. Everything gettlemen has done has been for the future and considering this is probably Stewart last season before he gets that Steve Smith and deangelo williams treatment. Plus he never reaches based off need.

only way I think they shouldn't go Oline is if strong somehow makes it to 25..

then they can try to trade up for jake fisher in the 2nd.. but they gotta go oline

Back
Top Bottom