Official 2015 NFL Draft Thread

i'm going to be in mexico starting tuesday so i'll be terrible in terms of picking on time. someone else can have the pats this year :lol:

i'll go through and start the list.. anyone new claiming a team, just quote the most recent post with all of the teams listed and add your username next to the team you want to draft for

this does not mean I want to run the draft.. however, I would like to get it started.. and obviously this is part of the process (just to get participants for all teams, I haven't included traded 1st round picks)

1) Bucs @Buc Em

2) Titans

3) Jags

4) Raiders @Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

5) Skins

6) Jets @theJet

7) Bears

8) Falcons

9) Giants @Cruzzz

10) Rams

11) Vikings

12) Browns

13) Saints

14) Dolphins @im that one

15) 49ers @aNYone

16) Texans @Statis22

17) Chargers @LiCeNseD To BaLL

18) Chiefs @TVobach

19) Bills

20) Eagles @itsaboutthattime  

21) Bengals

22) Steelers @fatpat1251

23) Lions @NickFolarin

24) Cardinals

25) Panthers

26) Ravens @frshstunna

27) Cowboys @cubanref

28) Broncos

29) Colts @Air Spider 777

30) Packers

31) Seahawks @Elpablo21

32) Patriots @DeadsetAce  

Last edited:
@MaryKayCabot: #Browns Pettine on if he's still open to trading up for Mariota: "Sure, why not?"

:lol:

@MaryKayCabot: #Browns Pettine on if he's still open to trading up for Mariota: "Sure, why not?"

laugh.gif
they need to stay focused on trading for bradford

i'll go through and start the list.. anyone new claiming a team, just quote the most recent post with all of the teams listed and add your username next to the team you want to draft for

this does not mean I want to run the draft.. however, I would like to get it started.. and obviously this is part of the process (just to get participants for all teams, I haven't included traded 1st round picks)

1) Bucs @Buc Em

2) Titans

3) Jags

4) Raiders @Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

5) Skins

6) Jets @theJet

7) Bears

8) Falcons

9) Giants @Cruzzz

10) Rams

11) Vikings

12) Browns

13) Saints

14) Dolphins

15) 49ers @aNYone

16) Texans

17) Chargers

18) Chiefs @TVobach

19) Bills

20) Eagles @itsaboutthattime  

21) Bengals

22) Steelers

23) Lions

24) Cardinals

25) Panthers

26) Ravens @frshstunna

27) Cowboys

28) Broncos

29) Colts

30) Packers

31) Seahawks

32) Patriots

i'll do the Pats if we need to fill slots. i can give the commish or a couple people my cell just so i don't stall the thing

^ I'm sure you'll be aiiright..

you could just PM the commish with a couple of picks and the order you rank them whenever you get a chance to get by a computer or whatever.. you'll still get your allotted time (to make trades or whatever), but if it's getting near the end of the clock we could keep the ball rolling

Back
Top Bottom