Official 2016-17 Liverpool FC Season Thread -- YNWA

There was a discussion among sports analysts on Liverpool's season and they were wondering if it has been a successful season for us.

I'd say yes if we make top 4 even though it's not a trophy, next season however, I'll be expecting some silverware.

Agreed.

We did not have enough defensive talent or overall depth to win the Premier League, and I'll take CL footy over a FA Cup or Carling Cup anyday. Beat 'Boro and this season was an overall success.

We're in the building stages. We were robbed of Europa last year and we had the best record against the top teams. We were a healthy Sturridge away from winning the league with the squad as is.

Our new kit looks sick.

Might **** around and cop a Coutinho.

In the mans first half a season, he got us to a Europa League final where he was robbed by poor officiating and paid off refs. In his second season, he secured top 4 and champions league. Future looks bright bruvs.

Hoping those refs that screwed us over Ref the Man U and Ajax game and give Man U the same treatment. [emoji]128591[/emoji]

If it wasn't for poor results against the scrub teams, I believe we could've won the league.

Here's to hoping for some great summer transfers.

Didn't know we have to go through a qualifyer to get to the group stage. :x

Now that got me nervous a bit.

Last edited:
We just have to play a home and away against someone. Believe me when I say that it's not going to be against a strong club.

Back
Top Bottom