Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

Bud needs to talk way more **** in and out the ring he could be way more marketable and makin bigger fights.

Dat humbleness in him tho. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Thinking about all the Garcia/Judah buildup and Zab calling Angel a dopefiend still makes me laugh :lol:

And Bud vs DSG would be dope, but I don't know if Danny gets past Thurman.

I like the angle tho, they got old beef from the amateurs and apparently Danny beat Bud in the amateurs but HBO and/or Bud was telling people it was the other way around? Either way I'd def watch that one

Last edited:
Thinking about all the Garcia/Judah buildup and Zab calling Angel a dopefiend still makes me laugh :lol:

And Bud vs DSG would be dope, but I don't know if Danny gets past Thurman.

I like the angle tho, they got old beef from the amateurs and apparently Danny beat Bud in the amateurs but HBO and/or Bud was telling people it was the other way around? Either way I'd def watch that one

I believe it's 3-1 or 2-1 Danny. I know for sure atleast twice

Danny Garcia beat Crawford in US Championships and Olympic Trials.

I'd like to see Crawford fight Broner to Porter.

I'm still picking Garcia over Thurman by split decision.

So a few days ago they were saying Brook was gonna stay at 140 and defend against Spence.

Now Brook is pushing for the Khan fight again. Which does need to happen.

Not mad either way really.

Danny is no walk in the park but he's definitely beatable. I think if Thurman studies the Herrera/Peterson tapes and doesn't try to get into a shootout with Garcia he'll be all right. If it does turn into a shootout I'd place my money on Garcia. As much as I can't stand him, he does do a good job of tucking his chin and timing his punches.

I like both fighters, I just can't wait. I won't be mad at all whoever loses.

Rumor that Pac/Broner for September next year?

Last edited:
Rumor that Pac/Broner for September next year?

SMH. I personally wouldn't pay to see it on ppv, I wonder how many would though. Anybody hear what kinda number Pac Vargas did? I googled and couldn't find anything

And I'm kinda surprised to see everybody is so high on DSG for the Thurman fight. I can definitely see him pulling something out but I gotta wonder if his power at 147 is enough, I mean he never really hurt or dropped Guerrero as opposed to what Thurman did. I guess we'll see though

Last edited:
Power ain't everything. All about timing.

I like Thurman, but he showed a couple times that he CAN be hurt! Especially to body shots.

Garcia has a chin! It's gonna come down to who sticks to their game plan.

I like how Thurman can switch up styles , fight inside and outside. I also like the way Garcia keeps his composure and makes fighters fight his fight.

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of either fighter but Thurman beats Danny

Danny fades in the 2nd half of every fight. Peterson beat him up for the last 6 rounds of their fight. I expect some of the same vs Thurman

Back
Top Bottom