Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

Canelo is buns. Jacobs is more dangerous to GGG than Canelo imo. Canelo just has a better chin, and he's a bigger name of course. But he's not doing **** against GGG

Yea, lost 2 rounds to khan. Hot garbage fam.

Jacobs has suffered enough, he gets a pass if he wants to avoid GGG. Which he will

Last edited:
Big talk from Canelo with his crew behind him. Behind closed doors it's "Golovkin needs to come down to 153 and 3/4" smh. I hate that. Fight at 160. It's a middle weight belt, quit holding it hostage at a catch weight.

Canelo talking real big in the ring
laugh.gif
, we'll see what happens when the contracts come out
He's gonna cry about wanting the fight at 155 instead of 160, where it should be...

They're gonna try and make GGG drain himself to make the weight...

Dude has gone down fighting smaller guys with same punch. It is known he has a glass chin.

Khan has my respect
what im saying is that punch looked like it would put down many fighters, not just one with a "glass chin"
Looked just like the punch Pacman dropped Algieri with when his trainer was talking to Max........but he got up

Edit:

Last edited:
Virgil [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Props to Khan, initial gameplan was working

I called the 6th round to a friend and didnt put any money on it
wow.png

Canelo looked really clumsy during the first 3 rounds. He started looking way better once his body shots slowed khan down.

what a KO though!

For all of you who think ggg would walk Canelo down and ko him are ridiculous. If glovkin win, it would be much closer than y'all are speculating :lol:

Back
Top Bottom