OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

My RBs freeman, ware, Blount, c Mike, forsett

sounds like Stewart only going to be out 1-2 weeks and AP could be longer than that.
Shouldn't McKinnon be the one to go after over fozzy or are people just worried about Asiata vulturing TDs?
I've got #1 waiver priority so I'm planning on using it one one of them...

2nd question
Is ware worth keeping around much longer? I'm definitely not starting him anymore

McKinnon should be your guy. AP will be out at least the next 5 weeks...if he has the surgery he'd be possibly done for the year

Dropped from 4th to 9th :smh: need a bounce back week here. Hitting the waivers tomorrow morning for sure.

Ivory droppable at this rate?

Could've went 5-0 last week if Jordan Matthews catches that TD :smh:. 4-1 it is. Oh well, at least the Eagles got the W.

#2 on the waiver wire. Should I drop any of these players to pick up someone?

Tyrod, Flacco
Johnson, Ingram, Freeman
Tate, Hilton, Decker, Sharpe, Gordon

Am I the only one that tries not to use waivers early in the season for knee jerk reactions?

Climb my way to #1 waiver priority and try to use it on a can't miss? - I.E ODB rookie year, David Johnson rookie year, or a big time injury, not a one week thing.

Am I the only one that tries not to use waivers early in the season for knee jerk reactions?

Climb my way to #1 waiver priority and try to use it on a can't miss? - I.E ODB rookie year, David Johnson rookie year, or a big time injury, not a one week thing.

After this week, its not knee jerk reactions.

Ellington went down and was out for basically majority of the year

Should Bench t.y Hilton this week for Tyrell, sims, gronk or devante Parker this week? ( Parker is a beast incoming and sims is a starter this week) I don't know who to play at wr3 and flex!

Last edited:

You never know what's gonna happen later in the year. This week's waiver wire may be this year's equivalent of those scenarios you mentioned. While there are a ton of variables, one of the guys who gets picked up this week could turn out to be the shouldn't-have-missed.

Chase the points with Pitta?

Get consistency with Tamme? (Although its only 2 weeks)
I'm putting FAAB bids on Pitta. Another hip injury is always in play, but he had a solid rapport with Flacco before this year. I don't think these past two weeks are a fluke.

If I can't get him, I'm going Tamme. If he's claimed, I'm going Trey Burton.

Last edited:
$100 budget on the year, haven't spent anything.

I'm a Stewart owner, can you guys help with how much I should bid for Fozzy and Mikinnon?

Agree but sometimes it's necessary. Cousins is my QB in a league. It's necessary!

Who are you planning to replace Cousins with?

I have him in my 14 tm league but the only starter left is Tannehill. 
Tanny isn't a bad option. Cookie matchup vs Cleveland this week. Tough matchup away at Cincinatti in week 4, but then Tennessee, Pittsburgh, Buffalo before their bye in week 7.

$100 budget on the year, haven't spent anything.

I'm a Stewart owner, can you guys help with how much I should bid for Fozzy and Mikinnon?
Check here for insights on Fozzy/McKinnon on why they might not be the guys you want to target.

Jonathan Stewart may only miss a couple of weeks though, so I wouldn't break the bank for his backup regardless of who you choose to grab.

EDIT: Forgot the link, here it is:

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nfl/65199/64/waiver-wired-mckinnon-dilemma?pg=2

Last edited:
Eagles defense has been great for me the first couple weeks but they're playing against the Steelers this week.....

Ride with Eagles vs Steelers or pick up Bucs vs Rams, Giants vs Skins or Dolphins vs Browns?

Eagles also have a bye next week

Back
Top Bottom