OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Need help on this asap

Who should I put as my top waiver claim....Kenyan Drake or Dwayne Washington? 0.5 PPR. I don't need a starter for this week so I'm looking for the best long term pickup. Asiata is also available but I don't think his ceiling is high enough to wanna use my claim on him

Last edited:
What's the latest on AP? Trying to pick up Gio Bernard off waivers and dropping my kicker cause I don't want to drop anyone else lol at least til I get the latest on AP

Last edited:
Need help on this asap

Who should I put as my top waiver claim....Kenyan Drake or Dwayne Washington? 0.5 PPR. I don't need a starter for this week so I'm looking for the best long term pickup. Asiata is also available but I don't think his ceiling is high enough to wanna use my claim on him

Wouldn't use your waiver claim for either of those guys tbh.

Wait it out. Guarantee by week 6 there'll be someone who has value ROS.

What's everyone's thought on Jamaal Charles? Should I try trading for him?

I might have a deal to trade Coleman (freeman owner) and Maclin for Jamal Charles.

My rbs would be freeman, Matt jones, Charles

WR would be DT, Jordy, Sharpe, Tyrell, Michael Thomas and Hogan.

Last edited:
Just offered the Doug Martin owner in my league Gore, Josh Gordon and Sims for Melvin Gordon and Shepard......hoping he accepts. :nerd:

Fuller or Marvin Jones? Hmm  
nerd.gif

Put in for Flacco (have Winston vs. Rams) and Pitta (have Gronk) in waivers, landed both. But now I'm sitting at 11 of 12 in the waiver wire and an owner dropped Dion Lewis. Sucks because my backs are:

Blount
Foster
Ingram
Gore

There's almost a 0% chance I land him now since 2-3 other teams are desperate to find a productive back. I most likely would have landed both players anyways.

If anybody is in a league that hasn't added Dwayne Washington...I would pick him up. The Lions worked out Joique Bell today, and they already love Washington and Riddick. This is saying they may be without him for a good minute if they're looking into signing somebody to fill the third/fourth string role

McKinnon, Pitta and Giants D all claimed ahead of me :x :x :smh: Back to the drawing board.

Edit: So I added Miami D, dropped KC. Added Artis-Payne, dropped Ivory.

I put in a claim for Jesse James (he was dropped this morning) by dropping Fleener. I'm okay to burn the #4 priority for him, right?

Last edited:
1-1 in my BIG money league. Not panicking yet but slightly concerned...

QB: Carr
RB: Murray, Lacy, Henry, Starks, Sproles
WR: Antonio Brown, Cooper, Sanders, Snead, Moncrief, Aiken (Whose getting dropped for Sharpe if my claim goes through)
TE: Gates, Allen
DEF: Vikings
K: McManus

Highly competitive league so there isn't much on the wire that's worth putting in a claim for, IMO. I believe I drafted a really solid team but I'm some pieces are definitely struggling. Look to make a move or ride it out another week?

Keep Crosby or drop him for Santos or Josh Brown?

Giants should be putting up more points this weekend against the Skins. You can grab Brown and be comfortable.

1-1 in my BIG money league. Not panicking yet but slightly concerned...

QB: Carr
RB: Murray, Lacy, Henry, Starks, Sproles
WR: Antonio Brown, Cooper, Sanders, Snead, Moncrief, Aiken (Whose getting dropped for Sharpe if my claim goes through)
TE: Gates, Allen
DEF: Vikings
K: McManus

Highly competitive league so there isn't much on the wire that's worth putting in a claim for, IMO. I believe I drafted a really solid team but I'm some pieces are definitely struggling. Look to make a move or ride it out another week?

Ride it out another week. Maybe try and trade Cooper for a better RB? AB84, Sanders and Snead are more than serviceable as a trio.

Due to everyone not want to lose their waiver spot and me working mornings I was able to grab some gems in FA today
And still was able to keep 1 # waiver.

Viking D
McKinnon
Enunwa

But ESPN is killing me not putting the Out tag on A.P..I need that roster spot.

Back
Top Bottom