OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Warrant out for Josh Gordon's arrest for failure to take a paternity test

Man hope this has zero affects of him returning after his suspension.

Hope you didn't add Gordon (draft or FA) to rely on him being there going forward.

Strictly low risk high reward with him, fantasy wise.
I drafted him. He has a special place in my heart :lol: he won me a ton of money in 2014

The warrants do not impact Gordon's eligibility to return week 5.

Last edited:
thoughts on NE def this week?

Ride with them or drop for someone? Any good steaming options?

Also, someone dropped rashard Jennings in my
League. Should I drop John brown for him? How much would you bid?

How is Dwayne Washington as a pass catcher?

Really hope he could at least put up RB2 numbers so I could trade McCoy for a bonefide WR1. I'm left with Decker & Cobb as my WR's since Allen got hurt :smh:

Really good. He was originally a WR.

Slap me if I'm stupid for this, but I think I'm ready for the Melvin Gordon hype train. Dude is running behind his pads and without Woodhead I'm ready to trade.

Bout to purpose:

Rawls and Dez
For
Melvin Gordon & TY Hilton

What y'all think?

Just accepted a trade. Let me know what you guys think.

Traded for: Amari Cooper

Traded away: DeMaryius Thomas AND Lagarrett Blount.

My current RB: (super thin): Gore, Ingram, Foster and Dwayne Washington

Current WR: AJ Green, Sterling Shepard, Marvin Jones and I have Gronk at TE

Just felt like Ingram and Gore can hold it down for a while and AJ/Cooper/Jones and Gronk could be a deadly combo.

I was also looking at when Brady returns and how that may impact Blount. Feel like his carries will go down under 15 per game.

Thoughts?

Slap me if I'm stupid for this, but I think I'm ready for the Melvin Gordon hype train. Dude is running behind his pads and without Woodhead I'm ready to trade.

Bout to purpose:

Rawls and Dez
For

What y'all think?

Rawls injury seems like it could hamper him all season and Dez doesn't create separation whatsoever now. No way I'd do that trade if I'm the Gordon/TY owner. Just my opinion though.

Rawls injury seems like it could hamper him all season and Dez doesn't create separation whatsoever now. No way I'd do that trade if I'm the Gordon/TY owner. Just my opinion though.

Dude is 0-2 and I think maybe desperate lol trying to bait him

Bout to purpose:

Rawls and Dez
For

What y'all think?

I would do that in a second if I was you

I have Charles Sims but I am thinking about trading Ryan Mathews for Doug Martin. His usage last week was weird and I hope that trend doesn't continue.

Barnidge was my boy last year, but I'm about ready to give up him this year. I'm starting Pitta until further notice

Just accepted a trade. Let me know what you guys think.

Traded for: Amari Cooper

Traded away: DeMaryius Thomas AND Lagarrett Blount.

My current RB: (super thin): Gore, Ingram, Foster and Dwayne Washington

Current WR: AJ Green, Sterling Shepard, Marvin Jones and I have Gronk at TE

Just felt like Ingram and Gore can hold it down for a while and AJ/Cooper/Jones and Gronk could be a deadly combo.

I was also looking at when Brady returns and how that may impact Blount. Feel like his carries will go down under 15 per game.

Thoughts?
Anyone?

Good trade. I don't think Demaryius is gonna do anything anymore along with the rest of the Broncos. And Blount is a Pats RB. So we already know the headaches that come with that.

Am I the only one that thinks Kessler will actually help the value of the Browns receiving options? I'm pretty sure he's a better QB than both RG3 and McCown at this very moment. From what I've seen of him he throws a pretty nice deep ball and they say he's known for his accuracy. Hue hand-picked him too so he obviously saw something he really liked.

Last edited:
what does nt think about these trades?

trade my t.coleman and freeman for mark ingram and d.booker?

trade my DT for Jonathan stewart

I picked up Washington. Woodhead injury killed my RB depth, so luckily washington was avalable.

Ajayi or Drake worth the pick up? Both available in my league. They would replace one of the 3: John Brown, Ivory, James White.

John Brown has been pretty disappointing.

Back
Top Bottom