OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

ill stay put then 
laugh.gif

this morning I accepted a trade offer his M. ingram for my coleman & J. Hill in my 16 man league. Then, few hours later, Coleman breaks his hand and now he wants everyone to veto the trade...Too bad it ain't happening :rofl: :smokin

this morning I accepted a trade offer his M. ingram for my coleman & J. Hill in my 16 man league. Then, few hours later, Coleman breaks his hand and now he wants everyone to veto the trade...Too bad it ain't happening :rofl: :smokin

16 man league :wow: :x

how do the rosters even look like in general? Post your team.

Is there a damn thing on the waiver at all :lol: ?

The 12 team leagues I'm in seem like a struggle for waiver wire.

I am thin on RB, currently have Deangelo, Ingram

Dropped Barnidge and Sproles in favor of Pitta, Hillman and Artis-Payne....Hopefully it pans out.

My WR depth is ridic but have no idea on who to gun for at RB with a trade.

I have been shopping snead, but kinda glad nobody bit, think he continues his breakout.

Last edited:
Damn I just realized the Packers run D has been serious this year.

24 carries for 46 yards and 1 TD against the Jags

20 carries for only 35 yards vs the Vikings

Wonder how Washington/Riddick will fare against that...

Damn I just realized the Packers run D has been serious this year.

24 carries for 46 yards and 1 TD against the Jags

20 carries for only 35 yards vs the Vikings

Wonder how Washington/Riddick will fare against that...
Well not necessarily. Jags and vikes offensive line ranks in the bottom half of the league.

No way AP should be averaging 1.6 ypc :lol:

First time playing in ESPN this year.

I have Dixon who has been upgraded from IR to D. He was in my IR spot and my bench is full. I cannot offer any trades, etc til I move him I suppose, but if I leave my team as is, will I be able to have my starters as is and still be able to count the scores?

First time playing in ESPN this year.

I have Dixon who has been upgraded from IR to D. He was in my IR spot and my bench is full. I cannot offer any trades, etc til I move him I suppose, but if I leave my team as is, will I be able to have my starters as is and still be able to count the scores?

Yup you just won't be able to add any free agents or make trades til he's declared out again. He's definitely not playing this week so that'll probably be like Saturday.

Speaking of Sammy, would you trade Travis Benjamin for him in a standard league? I have Travis but Sammy's ability IF healthy just seems so tempting. Travis balled last week and I'm sure will be a target but still. The dude in my league is so mad at Sammy and I can snag him.

What is Forte realistically worth after week 2? Looking to trade him for a possible WR in a PPR league (10 man)

I lost Martin, Moncrief and Coleman all in one day :x

Friend in my league lost AP and Moncrief. He was silent most of the afternoon :lol:

Im a forte owner in a 10 man and id say keep him. Proven stud u just afraid is getting old. The Fitz of RB's

His workload might start to worry me (fantasy wise and as a Jets fan) but he's had a great start to the season so I don't think it will let down unless he truly needs the rest.

I'll leave Edelman in my lineup tonight. If he ends up at QB tonight :lol:

I'd leave him in anyway. He runs enough short cross routes he'll rack up by the time the game is over, hopefully he scores too.

The QB role may really come in to affect if Jacoby stinks it up

Someone dropped Foster in one of my leagues is he worth grabbing for once he comes back? Thinking grab him and just see how it plays out.

My currents RBs:

Gio
Hill
Ware
Rawls
Gore
Ivory

Thinking of dropping Gore or Ware, since Charles is back

Someone dropped Foster in one of my leagues is he worth grabbing for once he comes back? Thinking grab him and just see how it plays out.

My currents RBs:

Gio
Hill
Ware
Rawls
Gore
Ivory

Thinking of dropping Gore or Ware, since Charles is back
Charles isnt back till he is on the field and playing. 

Honestly Ivory or Rawls might be the better bet to drop. 

Charles could go out for one play and blow them busted knees out again. 

Yeah it's looking more and more like Charles will sit out again this week.

In other news, no surgery needed for Corey Coleman. Will be able to return in 4-6 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom