OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Almost want to change my team name after last night, embarrassed to have JJ Waaaatt Are Those :lol:

Last edited:

I would have done the same.

You don't leave a Ferrari in the garage.
What if the Ferrari has a flat?
laugh.gif

Dropped the Patriots D.ST this week :x. They have 27 right now.
why'd you drop them? they've been one of the better fantasy defenses. Wait till they get Nikovich and Hightower back along with Brady. They're gonna be sick :x

I didn't start them in my other league, instead i'm starting the Dolphins D so they better ball out on Sunday
Dropped them to stream the Dolphins :smh:. They've been respectable but not great, putting up 7 and 9 points in my league before last night. They've been below average against the pass dating back to last year and I figured with Hopkins/Fuller they'd be in for a long night. Also expected some Brissett turnovers which would give the Texans good field position and more scoring opportunities. Couldn't have been more wrong. They ended up putting up 29.5 fantasy points :x :x :x. The only positive is that I'm playing the guy who has Gronk so he got a 0 from him.

In semi-related news, I dropped the Chiefs D in another league and picked up/started the Texans D :lol:. Terrible night for me last night.

Last edited:
I got too excited when I found out Gronk was active. 0 points!

Watch Dennis Pita go off again on Sunday 
tired.gif

^ I think I'd rather roll with Pitta. I don't see Tamme continuing to get all of these looks. And Flacco/Pitta have shown alot of chemistry before.

Is Philly'a defense good enough that I can start them vs the Steelers this week or should I just pick up the Bucs vs Rams? Eagles have a bye next week so I'd be dropping them then anyway

Also considering dropping Crosby for Josh Brown or Santos...Packers have a bye next week too

Edelman only got me 5.20 measly points. I ain't trippin though, once Brady byke, it's on.

Pick one. PPR.

Latavius Murray
Jerick McKinnon
Justin Forsett

Halp.

Murray cause I own him too. 2 weeks in and he's been consistent so far.

Last edited:
Is Philly'a defense good enough that I can start them vs the Steelers this week or should I just pick up the Bucs vs Rams? Eagles have a bye next week so I'd be dropping them then anyway

Also considering dropping Crosby for Josh Brown or Santos...Packers have a bye next week too
I do believe they're a legit defense but vs. the Steelers is risky. If you have "safer" options available I don't think I'd hesitate to use them. Not sure I like the Bucs though :lol:. At least with the Eagles you have the possibility of a special teams TD or a pick 6 even if they give up points. The Bucs are just going against a below average offense. No real talent or upside to speak of.

Pick one. PPR.

Latavius Murray
Jerick McKinnon
Justin Forsett

Halp.
That's rough :lol:. I'd probably go Latavius Murray and hope for a TD.

Cobb vs DET or Tevin Coleman @NO in my flex? PPR league
I'd go Coleman. Rodgers and the rest of the Packers offense has looked lost since last season.

Last edited:
We definitely have a good bit of talent on defense...just had a reallll rough last game vs a pissed off Super Bowl contender at home.

Home opener, it's vs a team that hasn't scored a TD yet this year and I'll be at the game....ima roll with them :lol:

We definitely have a good bit of talent on defense...just had a reallll rough last game vs a pissed off Super Bowl contender at home.

Home opener, it's vs a team that hasn't scored a TD yet this year and I'll be at the game....ima roll with them :lol:
Yeah I hear that :lol:. I always start random Phillies or Eagles or Sixers dudes in fantasy/DFS if I'm going to the game. Gives me a little something extra to cheer for.

Buc Em, where are you with Charles Sims?

I should have started him over Edelman in my 0.5 PPR league...

He usually isn't very good at running between the tackles as just a standard workhorse type of RB but if he gets a good hole or can get on the edge he's gone. Excellent pass catcher so I'm sure he'll be used heavily in that area over the next month. He'll get a shot at being the feature guy getting 15+ carries a game but if it's not working then Rodgers/Peyton Barber will probably play the Doug role and Sims will stick to what he's best at

Should I drop Ertz for Jordan Howard now? I have Pitta and Eifert as well...looks like Eifert is going to be back real soon. Ertz just said yesterday he's still "in a lot of pain" and the Eagles have a bye next week

Back
Top Bottom