OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I proposed then canceled
laugh.gif
Scared money
laugh.gif

Need 20 from Gano tonight

Its possible. Got 22 from Vinateri yesterday. 2nd highest score on my team, Howard had 23

12 team PPR

Would you guys trade Brady and Pitta for Mike Evans, Jordan Reed, and Jamal Charles?

Not sure if I can trade Brady but that offer is tempting, especially if I can flip another player for a QB.

Accept that trade and either stream or try and trade for a decent qb. With that line up a QB that can avg 15-20 should get you W's weekly unless the other teams guys have career games every time

Last edited:
I need Mike Evans to have a game like Marvin Jones did in week 2 or Julio did last week :rolleyes

Im down 43.68 ... [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

Aaron Rodgers really let me down with that mediocre performance.

Any chance Benjamin and the TB tight end both don't play tonight?

I proposed then canceled :lol: my receivers would be Dez, Hilton, Tyrell Williams, and Decker. My RBs would be Bell, Duke Johnson, Bilal Powell and Ware.

So why wouldn't you do that? You have no clue whether Jamaal is ever going to get a full workload and be the Jamaal that you're used to and the rest of those guys are RB3's at the very best. Dez, Hilton, Decker and Tyrell is still a really good stable of WR's and you'd have the best player in fantasy at RB.

So why wouldn't you do that? You have no clue whether Jamaal is ever going to get a full workload and be the Jamaal that you're used to and the rest of those guys are RB3's at the very best. Dez, Hilton, Decker and Tyrell is still a really good stable of WR's and you'd have the best player in fantasy at RB.

My 3 issues are:

1. Getting rid of Crabtree. I think he finishes top 5 barring injury. Dez might not be a big factor even if he is healthy the way Dallas is running and Dak's connection with Beasley.

2. Getting rid of Jamaal if he does come back to form.

3. Bell injury concerns. His health isn't reliable at all. Jamaal's isn't either but still :lol:

My 3 issues are:

1. Getting rid of Crabtree. I think he finishes top 5 barring injury. Dez might not be a big factor even if he is healthy the way Dallas is running and Dak's connection with Beasley.

2. Getting rid of Jamaal if he does come back to form.

3. Bell injury concerns. His health isn't reliable at all. Jamaal's isn't either but still :lol:

Scared money :lol:

Dont make money

Delanie for Snead straight up a good move? I'm trying to get rid of Delanie ( I have Graham) and trying to figure out what a fair trade for him would be...

Delanie for Snead straight up a good move? I'm trying to get rid of Delanie ( I have Graham) and trying to figure out what a fair trade for him would be...

At this point, depending on PPR or standard, the better option may be moving Jimmy. Delanie is steady and predictable, what you need at that TE spot. But regardless, if you're trading one of the TE's I think you can get more then Snead, at least a WR2 or a every week starter IMO as TE is shallow enough.

At this point, depending on PPR or standard, the better option may be moving Jimmy. Delanie is steady and predictable, what you need at that TE spot. But regardless, if you're trading one of the TE's I think you can get more then Snead, at least a WR2 or a every week starter IMO as TE is shallow enough.

Standard league. You think I could land Doug Baldwin straight up?

Last edited:
buc em buc em i need you to tell Jameis and Evans to have career days please

Thanks

I would be highly surprised if both teams don't score a lot of points tonight so I think both Jameis and Mike will have big games. Both of our defenses are beat up and playing like trash right now.

Man Eli looked horrible last night. 

After watching a bunch of his games lately I really start to wonder if dude is just more lucky than good. 

He has a pretty wicked receiver core and cant seem to do anything with it. 

On a FF note who is going to be the hot waiver add?

After watching a bunch of his games lately I really start to wonder if dude is just more lucky than good. 

sammy coates...i said it before this week he is starting to be their martavius bryant....

Yeah i think he was just lucky. Im about to drop him and just roll with Luck ROS or try and trade to get a QB somehow

Last edited:
I'm up by 1.98 points while my opponent has jacquizz rogers tonight.

Need that man to get bottled up all night 

Back
Top Bottom