OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Any updates on Jordan reed?

If he's back he will prob tear up the lions

Would love him to play

Surprisingly no one picked up Pryor in my league after I dropped him for Meredith. Usually, someone is always waiting to pick up my scraps since I'm the number one team.

I scooped him back up yesterday and dropped Hogan :D

Any word on whether Dion Lewis is practicing today?  Its the first day he is eligible to be back.

Considering dropping Arian Foster, would you guys do it?
Someone in my 12 man league that has no waivers already did and he hasnt been picked up if that tells you anything.  The guy has scored like 10 points this season and Ajayi is coming off a 200 plus running game

Last edited:
Also, for some reason last Thursday, my friend dropped Drew Brees in my 14 man league so I swooped him up. Now I have Brees and A Rodgers.

Should I trade one of them or keep them both?

Also, for some reason last Thursday, my friend dropped Drew Brees in my 14 man league so I swooped him up. Now I have Brees and A Rodgers.

Should I trade one of them or keep them both?
Trade Rodgers for a legit WR or RB.  In a 14 team league someone has to have a legit need for him and he has been mediocre as hell.  The name value alone should get you something decent.

U got offered Mike Evans for his Matt Ryan.

I already have Luck but my wideouts cool too. Julio, Demaryius Thomas, Kelvin Benjamin and Montcrief.

I lose a great back qb but add more wideouts depth and can possibly use that to trade for a top 3 TE or Defense. Not sure on this one. That KS in advance

U got offered Mike Evans for his Matt Ryan.

I already have Luck but my wideouts cool too. Julio, Demaryius Thomas, Kelvin Benjamin and Montcrief.

I lose a great back qb but add more wideouts depth and can possibly use that to trade for a top 3 TE or Defense. Not sure on this one. That KS in advance
I mean you have luck so whats the real point of trading for Matt Ryan?  I would try to move Evans for a RB is you are going to move him.

You take Evans ASAP

can't wait for him next week hopefully he gives me a ton of points like usual

Checking the waivers in my league and Cameron Meredith and Kenny Britt are available. Would you guys go with Meredith over Britt?

In Enunwa I trust tonight. Only down a handful of points but my opponent has Arizona's D.

Wentz **** the bed for me yesterday :smh: .

Back
Top Bottom