OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I'm up by 58 and he has Fitz, B-Marsh and Arizona defense.....I still don't feel comfortable
David Johnson needs to chill tonight...I'm up by 38 in one league and the guy I'm playing has him and Cardinals defense
How'd that work out for you?
laugh.gif

Martellus Bennett  
Kyle Rudolph
Jimmy Graham

Last edited:
Having the #1 & #3 players in all of fantasy :pimp:

Most points in the league :pimp:

3rd most points against tho :smh: :lol:

I'll take 4-2 after losing my WR1 & WR2

Matt ryan has to be a must start from here on out, right? doing what he did on teh road vs DEN and SEA is pretty impressive.

Matt ryan has to be a must start from here on out, right? doing what he did on teh road vs DEN and SEA is pretty impressive.
yea. I didn't start him against the broncos.. partially because I have their Defense.

didn't start him against the seahawks. started tyrod. ryan had 2 more points. 

he should be a weekly start from here on out. especially when at home. 

i'm just hoping the falcons don't fall of the same cliff they did last year after being 6-1.

I actially really like both of them as players....it's just the game being on a Thursday and them having to travel to Green Bay on a very short week for it knowing that the Packers NEED a win. This smells like a possible blowout, which would be potentially good for Meredith but bad for Howard.

Yeah i dont knowif i want to play howard but i dont have a choice woth my RB sotuation :rolleyes

I have Howard, Ware, Mathews, Hill

Thinking about dropping Hill and goong with James White for at least a week. Grab Lewis once its time for him to actually play

Pats Facing Pit this week, so I might drop them. What defense would you guys go?
Pittsburg did nothing without against the Dolphins without Ben this weekend, I would stay with the Patriots.

But Oakland has the next best matchup.

Last edited:
My Meredith for his Crowell? Could use the RB bc I need a starter with JStew on bye and Meredith ain't even starting for my squad

Man I have two leagues where I have scored the most points and am in fourth and 1 league where my team is mediocre as hell and I am in first.  

Need to pick up a TE for this week. Hell, looks like I'm streaming until Ladarius comes back. My weakest position and it is killing me. Suggestions?

Need to pick up a TE for this week. Hell, looks like I'm streaming until Ladarius comes back. My weakest position and it is killing me. Suggestions?
Whose available?  Hard to give suggestions when we dont know the options.  My suggestion is Gronk.

Last edited:
TE is the weakest, most frustrating position in FF right now. Besides Gronk, it's basically a crap shoot.

TE is the weakest, most frustrating position in FF right now. Besides Gronk, it's basically a crap shoot.
Olsen is pretty consistent but yeah everything else is pretty ******.  I have high hopes for hunter henry next year though.

Julius Thomas.  That Oakland defense is among the worst in the league. They are also giving up 2.3 more fantasy points than a players average at the TE position.

HUNTER HENRY

I repeat HUNTER HENRY

I think thats him blocked by an add on your first pic.

He's been in double digits the last 3 weeks going against a weak Falcons D, I'm expecting a shootout that game.
Yeah I didn't see him on there but I would recommend him as well if he is available.  Atlanta is really weak against the TE position and gives up 5.8 more points than that players average.

Yeah, it is. If you don't have Gronk. You just hope whoever you pick up at TE averages his numbers and the rest of your team produces alot. lol

This week my receivers could be in for another brutal week. 

Jerermy maclin is available for a pickup.

they play the saints in KC.

should I take that risk?

Back
Top Bottom