OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

my bad Flacco 
pimp.gif

Ok lets go garbage time .. feed Pryor lots on this last drive and a TD

Last edited:
Well there goes that ....

:smh:

Talked all that noise about Joe Thomas being a 9 time Pro Bowler and dude allows Suggs to get 2 strip sacks

Last edited:
Dixon has to be the starter after this week. West was garbage while Dixon was their only spark out of the backfield. Averaged over 6 YPC and was their second leading receiver.

Dixon has to be the starter after this week. West was garbage while Dixon was their only spark out of the backfield. Averaged over 6 YPC and was their second leading receiver.

I agree but Dixon still looks bad against other defenses. The Ravens Rush Line in general is terrible. I learned my lesson today. Don't use any back from the Ravens lol

I agree but Dixon still looks bad against other defenses. The Ravens Rush Line in general is terrible. I learned my lesson today. Don't use any back from the Ravens lol

This was the first time he really got a legit chance to show out though. The past few games before this it was just a few random carries throughout the game when West needed a breather. He's by far the better RB and needs to start next week

8 points for Dixon on a late waiver wire pickup.. Ain't bad for me.

I got Dion Lewis and Sammy Watkins stored in my bench.. Hopefully they can get something going.

Had a shot at Brate off waivers this morning but went with Kendricks instead. Doyle is on a Bye, figured Kendricks might eat against my Jets.

This dude in my league traded Larry Fitzgerald and Ingram for Jordy. Is that not ******* ******ed? Fitz basically = Jordy IMO and he pretty much threw in Ingram for free coming off a 32 point game.

My Jarvis Landry for his Doug Martin? 0.5 PPR

My team is

QB - Brady
RB - Lamar Miller
RB - Gore
Flex - Landry
WR - Dez
WR - Kelvin
TE - Eifert
Chiefs D
Crosby

Mariota, Montgomery, Dion Lewis, Dixon, Ertz, Paul Perkins

He's not injured, he's good to go for this weekend

Buc Em knows his Bucs info lol. I'm hoping Doug goes off! I'm also reading Jarvis Landry missed practice on a shoulder injury. I might have to bench him this week.

Back
Top Bottom