OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

No it does not cos he's a FA not on waivers

Nah it shouldn't affect it.

Thanks bruh's. Just dropped Deandre Washington (late round lottery ticket pick/stash) for Tevin Coleman.

I was pretty sure it shouldn't affect my waiver but just wanted to make sure since I currently have the #1 waiver order in my main league so didn't want to blow it on a Tevin Coleman stash :lol:

Now I just hope Washington doesn't necessarily end up being a FF star and this blows up in my face :rofl:

Last edited:
Well damn I'm glad I got Tevin Coleman as a throw in with my trade yesterday
laugh.gif
man you took that terrible trade
mean.gif

Who should I drop for sharpe

Chris hogan
Michael Thomas
Rob Kelley ( Matt jones owner)
tevin Coleman (DF owner)
Prosise
Prosise or Kelley. I think chris thompson would get the uptick in usage should matt jones continue to suck/get injured. Prosise doesn't necessarily have a role carved out yet; would be worth an add should something happen to c-mike/rawls.

I'm an Eifert owner so I need some suggestions on a TE to stream as a stop gap option for the next 3 or 4 weeks. I have Charles Clay right now slotted but I just looked at his first 4 games and they are :x

I got Eifert in the 9th round so I was definitely happy about that but not when everyone started taking backup TEs :lol: :smh:

Some notable guys on my waivers:

Vance McDonald
Jason Witten
Clive Walford
Austin Sefarian Jenkins
Jesse James

Last edited:
I'm an Eifert owner so I need some suggestions on a TE to stream as a stop gap option for the next 3 or 4 weeks. I have Charles Clay right now slotted but I just looked at his first 4 games and they are
sick.gif

I got Eifert in the 9th round so I was definitely happy about that but not when everyone started taking backup TEs
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Vance McDonald
Jason Witten
Clive Walford
Austin Sefarian Jenkins
Jesse James
Scared to give insight because of last nights game...but here's my take:

Jason may get some looks as a security blanket for Dak, so that may be an interesting option if you're PPR.

I think I read somewhere that the Saints had the worst TE coverage in football last season, so for a stop gap it could be a good play to run with Walford this week (one week stop gap with good upside this season).

Last edited:
PPR .5 Pick 1 Flex

D. Woodhead @KC

A. Hurns vs. GB

M. Floyd vs. NE

T. Riddick @Ind

C. Sims @Atl

any help is appreciated! :D

Prosise or Kelley. I think chris thompson would get the uptick in usage should matt jones continue to suck/get injured. Prosise doesn't necessarily have a role carved out yet; would be worth an add should something happen to c-mike/rawls.

Yeah I'll probably cut prosise.
Thanks

I'm an Eifert owner so I need some suggestions on a TE to stream as a stop gap option for the next 3 or 4 weeks. I have Charles Clay right now slotted but I just looked at his first 4 games and they are
sick.gif

I got Eifert in the 9th round so I was definitely happy about that but not when everyone started taking backup TEs
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Vance McDonald
Jason Witten
Clive Walford
Austin Sefarian Jenkins
Jesse James
Witten is always a pretty safe bet.  I think Vance McDonald would be a decent pick up too.  The niners have a awful receiving core and he put up decent numbers once Gabbert took over the starting job middle of the way through last season.

Here is some of his stats from the end of prior year.  Nothing crazy, but solid option to potentially get you 10-15 points depending on the matchup.

Last edited:
Edelman @ ARI or T. Sharpe vs. MIN for WR2?
As much as I don't like Edelman in the first 4 weeks, Sharpe is just too much of an unknown for me in Week 1.  Edelman should get a lot of short yardage targets so I would think he may be a better play here.

Scared to give insight because of last nights game...but here's my take:

Jason may get some looks as a security blanket for Dak, so that may be an interesting option if you're PPR.
I think I read somewhere that the Saints had the worst TE coverage in football last season, so for a stop gap it could be a good play to run with Walford this week (one week stop gap with good upside this season).

:lol: All good man. Appreciate the feedback though. I know Witten caught a TD pass from Dak in preseason but at age 34, I feel like he's only going play like 50% of the snaps now and be specifically used in package formations. I like Walford as well but want to see how the target distribution goes with Amari and Crabtree both healthy coming into the season.

Witten is always a pretty safe bet.  I think Vance McDonald would be a decent pick up too.  The niners have a awful receiving core and he put up decent numbers once Gabbert took over the starting job middle of the way through last season.

Here is some of his stats from the end of prior year.  Nothing crazy, but solid option to potentially get you 10-15 points depending on the matchup.

View media item 2160364

I like Vance. I was watching the niners closely this preseason for some reason :lol: but outside of Torrey Smith who is more of a vertical threat, they don't really have anyone to work the middle of the field. I'm in standard league scoring too so receptions don't matter. If he can yield me 6-10 points for the next 4 weeks and sprinkle in at least 2 TDs, I'd definitely be happy with that.

Falcons gonna go with the "hot hand" in regards to the running game this year :nerd:
Interesting news for Freeman owners

man you took that terrible trade:smh:

I only start two RB's every week....Demarco Murray >>>> Jonathan Stewart and Melvin Gordon. I have both Alfred Morris and Derrick Henry so I'd be good even if Zeke and Murray both got hurt. I'm all in on that Titans run game this year...I think they both put up big numbers.

QB - Stafford
RB - Zeke
RB - Murray
WR - AJ Green
WR - Evans
Flex - Keenan Allen
Flex - Moncrief
TE - Bennett
D/ST - Texans
K - Haushka

Brady
Gio
Marvin Jones
Derrick Henry
Alfred Morris
Tevin Coleman
Christine Michael

To all the people looking to start Ware:

"Coach Andy Reid was evasive Friday when asked about the Chiefs' running back distribution sans Jamaal Charles (knee, doubtful). Reid did say Spencer Ware would "probably" get the start, but added "don't hold me to that. Personnel groups." By "personnel groups," Reid meant the back in the game would be determined by how the Chiefs line up in given situations. A slight stir was caused on Thursday when the Chiefs listed Charcandrick West as their No. 2 back, ahead of Ware on the depth chart. We still fully expect Ware to handle the vast majority of Week 1 work. Of course, the Knile Davis situation last year suggests nothing can be taken for granted."

"

ATL is trying their hardest to give Coleman the job 
laugh.gif
 He's looked god awful this preseason but they're hell bent on splitting the workload.

&& the NFL getting rid of the probable designation is going to cause a lot of headaches leading up to sunday 
mean.gif

A guy in my league offered Amari Cooper and John Brown for Antonio Brown...This should be an easy pass right? lol

Back
Top Bottom