OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Even in an 8 man league, I don't see how you got all of green, d johnson, Allen Rob, and marshall. Must have been some crazy reaches.

But I don't see how anyone could have a better team.
not to mention luck as well.  Im guess it has to have been like a two person keeper league

Someone convince me I'll be fine with Stewart and Riddick going Week 1 as my RBs. I'm hesitant on starting Rawls.

Someone convince me I'll be fine with Stewart and Riddick going Week 1 as my RBs. I'm hesitant on starting Rawls.

When asked if RB Thomas Rawls will be limited in any way, Pete Carroll said, "the amount of plays." He reiterated that this is like a second preseason game for Rawls, and the team will just have to see how he reacts.

I think if you have Rawls you have to sit him this week.

When asked if RB Thomas Rawls will be limited in any way, Pete Carroll said, "the amount of plays." He reiterated that this is like a second preseason game for Rawls, and the team will just have to see how he reacts.

I think if you have Rawls you have to sit him this week.

Which is why I scooped up Riddick this morning :wow:

No keeper league..I figure my only steal was Robinson with the 32 pick ..these dudes just let him slide.. I went to check the board to make sure I wasn't tripping about him being available :lol:

Last edited:
Everyone ignoring my question
laugh.gif
Get used to it.  Thats what happens in this thread.

No keeper league..I figure my only steal was Robinson with the 32 pick ..these dudes just let him slide.. I went to check the board to make sure I wasn't tripping about him being available
laugh.gif
Huge steal.  Got him with the 22nd and even that is a steal.  I saw some mocks that had him going in RD1.

Patriots love him and he'll immediately be their go-to guy in their backfield once he plays in Week 7 so he's more than worth stashing on your IR. In PPR he was a top 5 RB last year before he got hurt

Yeah I just hope he can regain that role upon returning. My RBs might drive me crazy :lol:

Carroll just confirmed Rawls will be on a pitch count. Safe to fade week 1.

Would ya'll drop Jimmy Graham for Dwayne Allen? Got Delanie Walker as my starter and have Graham on the bench

Would ya'll drop Jimmy Graham for Dwayne Allen? Got Delanie Walker as my starter and have Graham on the bench
I'm not sure I would save a roster spot for either one, but I prefer Dwayne Allen.

Delanie Walker should be great, I have high hopes for him this year.

Last edited:
Think I'll be alright with Martellus Bennett as my only TE or should I pick up Dwayne Allen? 0.5 PPR.

I picked up Cook actually, dropped RG3 who I'd taken in the last round.  I don't think it makes any difference, he's being wayyyyy overhyped.  But I figured I can buy in to the hype with my last roster spot.

Jared Cook is a good athlete who scouts love, who's also not a good football player.  Those guys always get the benefit of the doubt from football media.

Last edited:
One thing I've learned from last year is not to overthink in the first 2 or 3 weeks of the season. Start your studs and first few round picks. Everything will start falling into place after that...

One thing I've learned from last year is not to overthink in the first 2 or 3 weeks of the season. Start your studs and first few round picks. Everything will start falling into place after that...

Agreed. Unless of course they are hurt(ing) or their HC outright says they will be limited ie: see Carroll and Rawls for Week 1.

Call me crazy but I'm starting Dak over Jameis this week. NYG defense is weak, plus they have 0 game plan to prepare for Dak. I see him taking over for Dallas this season, ending Romo's tenure in Dallas

Re: Dwayne Allen, Colts vs lions

The Colts have the sixth best matchup for TEs this week according to the Buy Low Machine, and this game against the Lions is sporting an over/under of 50.5. When I looked at over/unders a few months ago, I discovered the 90th percentile for over/unders last year was 49 points, so you know this should be a juicy game for fantasy purposes.

[emoji]128064[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom